Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 – 324 Jr Executive, Manager & Other Posts
Airports Authority Of India Application Form
Total No of Vacancies: 322 posts
Different Posts Name As per vacancies:
1. Deputy Company Secretary: 01 Post
2. Deputy General Manager (Commercial): 01 Post
3. Deputy General Manager (Human Resource): 07 Posts
4. Deputy General Manager (Information Technology): 05 Posts
5. Deputy General Manager (Fire Services): 02 Posts
6. Deputy General Manager (Airport Operations): 06 Posts
7. Manager (Corporate Affairs): 02 Posts
8. Manager (Fire Services): 13 Posts
9. Manager (Finance): 24 Posts
10. Manager (Human Resource): 27 Posts
11. Manager (Information Technology): 20 Posts
12. Manager (Technical): 04 Posts
13. Manager (Official Language): 02 Posts
14. Manager (Commercial): 03 Posts
15. Manager (Cargo): 05 Posts
16. Manager (Law): 18 Posts
17. Manager (Economic Planning): 02 Posts
18. Manager (Architecture): 04 Posts
19. Manager (Public Relations): 05 Posts
20. Manager (Airport Operations): 17 Posts
21. Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs): 02 Posts
22. Junior Executive (Finance): 30 Posts
23. Junior Executive (Technical): 30 Posts
24. Junior Executive (Cargo): 25 Posts
25. Junior Executive (Human Resource): 30 Posts
26. Junior Executive (Commercial): 20 Posts
27. Junior Executive (Law): 15 Posts
28. Junior Executive (Official Language): 02 Posts
Complete Details About AAI Recruitment And Other Qualification Needed
Applicants maximum age can be up to 40 years for DGM/ Dy Company Secretary post, and it can be up to 32 years for Manager post, and it can be up to 27 years for Jr Executive post on 30/06/2015. Relaxation in age applicable applicable for reserve category applicants.
Applicants must have completed their Graduation with Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries for post 1, Graduation and full- time regular MBA of minimum two years duration with Marketing specialization for post 2, Graduate and full-time regular MBA or equivalent course (min two years long) with specialization in specific field as: HRM/ HRD/ PM and IR/ Labour Welfare for post 3, and have completed Full- time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering like: Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent IT department for post 4 and for more details candidates can check notification.
Applicants can got selected on their performance basis and can be checked by the help of written examination, physical measurement and along with endurance test and finally interview process.
Applicants must have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/- and which can be deposited by the applicants via System Generated Challan at near by branch of State Bank of India. No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women applicants.
How to Apply:
Desirable and eligible aspirants can used to apply online via visiting the web portal at: “www.aai.aero” for their (Step-1) Online Registration before 11/05/2015 and for (Step-2) Online Registration before 20/06/2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Opening Date of Online application form Registration: 11/05/2015.
Last Date of Online Registration of Step-1: 10/06/2015.
Last Date for submitting Exam fee at State Bank of India: 15/06/2015
Last Date of Online Registration for Step-2 and end of Registration: 20-06-2015.
Official Link To Visit:
Visit the Official Website for more information