BSNL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 200 Management Trainee Posts
BSNL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 200 Management Trainee Vacancies: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released job notification by official advertisement for the recruiting of 200 Management Trainee post in their department.
Candidates who have completed their degree in B.Tech or in telecom field can apply before the last of BSNL recruitment and that is 14th June, because their total of two hundred vacancies for which applicants can apply.
BSNL Management Trainee Vacancies 2015
BSNL has called openly for qualified applicants for direct hiring, so aspirants has to visit the website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited at “www.bsnl.co.in” from 25th May onward till 14th June. There are vacancies for telecom finance stream and telecom operation stream for which candidates can used to apply via online.
So desired and eligible aspirants can apply via online mode in between 25th May 2015 to 14th June 2015. For more detailed information such as: age limitation, educational required, selection procedure, how to apply are stated below.
BSNL Vacancy Information:
Total No.of Vacancies: 200 posts
Empty Posts Name: Management Trainee
Stream Wise Job Details:
1. For Telecom Operation stream: 150 Posts
2. For Telecom Finance stream: 50 Posts
BSNL Recruitment 2015 | Check Eligibility Criteria | Qualification | Last Date To fill form | Pay Scale | Exam Syllabus | Official Advt.
Applicants age must not above than 30 years as on 01/08/2015. Also relaxation in age applicable for minor or reserve category aspirants as per rules.
For Telecom Operation Stream: Aspirants must have done BE / B.Tech or equivalent Engineering degree in (Telecommunication/IT/ Electronics/ Computer/ Electrical) + aspirants must have done MBA or M.Tech degree from any well recognized University/Institution.
For Telecom Finance Stream: Applicants must have completed their CA/ICWA/CS degree with good scores.
Selection of applicants can be made on the basis of document verification, group discussion round (G.D), written exam and finally interview process.
Aspirants must have to pay exam fee of Rs. 1500/- for OC/ OBC, and Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants via Online mode only.
Pay of Scale:
Selected aspirants can be paid in the Pay Scale [E-3] of Rs. 24900-50500/- + extra Admissible Allowances too.
BSNL Online Exam Centers for Aptitude Test :
BSNL written examination Test for Recruitment of Management Trainee post can be organized at Guwahati, Hyderabad, Port Blair, Jammu, Patna, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, and Meerut venues.
BSNL Exam Pattern for Trainee Recruitment 2015:
Written exam can consist of multiple choices questions and can be of Objective type questions from below stated subjects. There can also be negative marking for each wrong answers that you attend in exam.
- Total Time duration for written test is 3 Hours and exam can be divided into 3 parts which are mentioned below.
- Every part consist of 150 marks and so written exam will be 450 marks.
- Part-I: Management Aptitude Test
- Part-II: Cognitive Ability Test
- Part-III: Technical Knowledge Test
Written Examination Syllabus:
1. Part-I: Management Aptitude Test
In this part the ability of aspirants on some management subjects like as economics, HR science, finance knowledge, operations, etc can be examine. The syllabus can be stated as follows;
- General Management
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Operation Management
- Telecom knowledge
- Awareness about Current affairs of Nation and International Wise.
2. Part-II: Cognitive Ability Test
This part is design to examine the overall cognitive ability of applicants through below mentioned fundmental of parameters
- Quantitative Ability and Data Sufficiency
- Reasoning (Critical, Analytical, Logical,)
- Comprehension, Verbal Ability, and similar Analysis.
3. Part-III: Technical Knowledge test
The syllabus for this part can be different for as per various streams or courses of recruitment which is Telecom Operation and Telecom Finance.
A) For Telecom Operation Course:
- Material and Components
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices and ICs
- Signal and System
- Network Theory
- Electromagnetic theory
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Digital Electronic Circuit
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Microwave Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Power Electronics
B) For Telecom finance Stream
- Finance Management
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management (Public Sector)
- Advance Accounting
- Principal or Taxation (Tax Laws)
- Financial Statements
- Companies Act 1956 with Amendments
- Bare Acts
How to Apply For BSNL Recruitment:
- Interested applicants can apply via online medium for the provided vacant post just by visiting the official web portal of BSNL at “www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in”.
- Applicants must have keep ready all the required documents with scanned copies of photograph with particular signature before application form submission.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ Link provided in home page and enter all the detail in your Application Form which are mandatory and finally submit the application form before submitting application via online mode.
- And don’t forget to upload your photo and signature with application.
- Take print of filled application form.
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
Starting Date to fill Online Application Form: 25/05/2015.
Last Date to Apply Online For BSNL Recruitment: 14/06/2015.
Date of BSNL Examination: 09/08/2015.
Official Links To Prefer:
Click Here to Apply Online for BSNL Recruitment: This process will be started from 25th May 2015
Or Visit Official Website Of BSNL For More Information.