CAT Admit Card 2015-16 Download IIM CAT Call Letter
Indian Institutes of Management, Ahmedabad is going to organize Common Aptitude Test 2015; CAT Admit Card 2015 can be available uploaded on their main website for all the applicants. So user can easily able to download IIM CAT Call Letter via the help of official link shared by our team member below in this web portal.
IIM is consider as one of the popular Management Institutes of whole country, which can also offer many management professional Courses. Such as MBA, BBA and similar like another different course of Management, So it’s a admission of each or say most of student to have admission in IIM.
CAT Admit Card 2015
Applicants who have applied through filling the CAT Application Form 2015 can able to get their hall ticket before the Exam date can be started from October month. As we know entry Ticket have its own value and used to play important role during examination time because without entry card no one can’t able to attend their examination, so it is most mandatory to carry admission call letter at the time of examination date.
|Organization||Indian Institutes of Management|
|Detail About||CAT Admit Card 2015|
|Exam Name||Common Aptitude Test|
|Examination date||In November Month|
|Call Letter Availability||3rd week of October|
Download CAT Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2015
To go for the Aptitude examination test, it’s a best procedure for choosing the desired user those who really wish to got admission in Management Collages and used to fulfill their dreams. The IIMs institutes used to organize the Aptitude examination twice in a year. Many candidates used to apply by filling the application form of Common Aptitude Test.
- In Common Aptitude Test, there is fixed two days Schedule, with total of four test slots and number of questions. This examination can be conducted in II Phase.
- In first Phase, question came from Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation section.
- In second Phase, questions are asked from Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- The time provided to each Students for Common Aptitude Test is total of 170 Minutes.
- No extra time is provided to the student, so you have to complete your Examination in provided time limits.
Admit card shows that the applicants who have this document is valid or not. This entry card specify all the detail about the individuals applier like name, date of birth, Photo proof etc. It also have details regarding examination center with proper address of the exam venue and similar more details.
We have described some mandatory steps to download your hall ticket online. So interested applicants can check instruction mentioned carefully. So have look on below provided instructions.
Download CAT Examination Admit card 2015
- Log on to official website through: www.iimcat.ac.in
- Search here the option of Schedule on the described web page
- Select the Admit card option.
- Mention your information as: registration no, date of birth etc.
- Call letter can be displayed on screen and you can download it.
- Save this for exam time.
For any latest and updated details about your Admit Card visit the official web portal.