CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form June 2015 Notification
CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form June 2015
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) have released the CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form June 2015 Examination. So, All the applicants who wish to give or attend this UGC NET 2015 examination can take a look on notification provided from official, so check it out carefully and fill your UGC application before the last of filling the online form.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) used to organize and conduct the CSIR-UGC NET examination as together or jointly for Junior Research Fellowship post and have eligibility for lectureship in foundation of sciences related subjects. So this examination can be conducted at different examination centers or places through all over Indian states.
So all the applicants who are willing to fill the online application form for this particular examination must have to check all information regarding CSIR UGC NET examination 2015 education reqiured, upper and lower age limitation, selection procedure, and in last how to apply or fill the form for it through the help of this web page.
Detail Of CSIR UGC NET Notification for June 2015 examination
Name Of Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Post
Examination Name: UGC NET
Age limitation: Maximum 28 years
Qualification Records Needed: Graduate or Postgraduate
Last Date to apply online or fill application form: 12-03-2015
Brief Details Information About CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form
Applicants must have hold or passed four year program degree bachelor degree/B.Tech/B.E/B. Pharam/MBBS or different Integrate MS/M.SC or similar equivalent degree from well recognized or affiliated university/Institution with Min aggregate of 55% marks.
Upper Age Limitation:
For JRF (NET): Applicants maximum age should be 28 years on 01-01-2015 and special relaxation in age provided for SC/ST/OBC, candidates along with Physically/Visually handicapped and female candidates as well up to 5 years.
For LS (NET): No upper age limitation.
Examination Fee Details:
Applicants those who belongs to general categories have to pay examination fee of Rs. 1000/- and for candidates who belong to OBC category have submit Rs. 500/- as application fee and applicants belong to comes under SC/ST/PWD category will have to pay Rs. 250/- as their application fee for this examination.
Note :- Applicants have to deposit or pay their examination fee in any branch of Indian Bank. and applicants who belongs to Srinagar and Imphal region may also deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT.
How To Apply For CSIR UGC NET Examination?
- Applicants have to visit the official site at “www.csirhrdg.res.in”.
- Open the notification file and go through it in briefly and very carefully.
- And click on the “apply Online” option their.
- As a from appear in front of you, first read mentioned guidelines over their and after that if it looks good then proceed toward filling the form with all proper details and information.
- And submit the form in time after filling all details in it properly.
- Took a printout of online filled application form
- And post the complete form with necessary certificates and documents with Demand Draft on below described postal address.
Postal Address for Sending the application Form
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting date of On Line Form Submission: 13-02-2015
- Last date of fee deposit: 11-03-2015
- Last date to apply Via online: 12-03-2015
- Last date of receipt of hard-copy of Application form: 17-03-2015
- Last date of receipt of hard-copy of form from remote areas: 23-03-2015
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Exam Center only on merit basis: 20-04-2015
- Date of Single MCQ Examination: 21-06-2015
Check the official notification to more details about this examination process
To apply online Visit official Website CSIR UGC NET