FCI JE Admit Card 2015 Download AG Typist Hall Ticket
FCI JE Admit Card 2015
FCI JE Call Letter 2015 for Junior Engineer, AG and Typist Post is going to be available for downloading through main web portal of Food Corporation of India. The organization is almost ready to conduct the written test for AG II and III and JE posts. For this exam, FCI JE, AG Typist Admit Card 2015 is going to be declare by the corporation through the of main site.
Food Corporation of India has all set to organize the written examination for completion selection process for 4318 Asst. Grade, typist (Hindi) and JE (Civil and Mechanical) posts in their different departments. Applicants who have applied for this employment now can able to download their call letter, through official website.
Latest Announcement: As per the current updates FCI Admit card for JE, AG and Typist Post will be declared before 15 days of the written exam. Presently this panel has released the Examination dates which we have updated in below paragraph through this webpage.
|Recruitment Organizer||Food Corporation of India|
|Declaration About||FCI JE Call Letter 2015|
|Post Name||Asst. Grade, Typist, Civil and Mechanical|
|Test Dates||Described In Below Table|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
FCI JE, AG Typist Hall Ticket 2015
Food Corporation of India has provided the dates of junior engineer, AG Typist. Applicants can used to check the below table and see your Examination Dates based on zones wise:
|Various Zones||Exam Dates in 2015|
|North Zone||12th July|
|South Zone||2 August|
|East Zone||6 September|
|West Zone||12 July|
|North-East Zone||12 July|
Those Aspirants, who have registered their name in these zones of Food Corporation of India, can able to download their FCI JE, AG Typist Call Letter 2015 through the help of direct link provided below.
|FCI Zones||Admit Card Release Dates(Tentative Dates in 2015)|
|North Zone||Available to download|
|South Zone||17 July|
|East Zone||20 August|
|West Zone||Available to download|
|North-East Zone||25 June|
FCI Various Post Code:
- Post Code A: JE (Civil)
- Post Code B: JE (Electrical)
- Post Code C: JE (Mechanical)
- Post Code D: AG II (Hindi)
- Post Code E: Typist (Hindi)
- Post Code F: AG III (General)
- Post Code G: AG III (Accounts)
- Post Code H: AG III (Technical)
- Post Code I: AG III (Depot)
Pattern of written test For FCI Different Post:
- Paper-I is for Post Code F AG-III (General) and Post Code I AG-III(Depot)
- Paper- III is for Post Code E Typist (Hindi)
- Two Papers: Paper I and Paper II are for the Post Code A JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL ENGINEERING), Post Code B- JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING), Post Code C- JUNIOR ENGINEER (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING), Post Code G- AG-III (Accounts) & Post Code H- AG-III (Technical).
- Paper III and Paper IV for Post Code D- AG II (Hindi).
- The Paper-I is common for post code A, B, C, F, G, H and I. Aspirants applying for any ONE of the post code A, B, C, G and H have to attend the Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II. Applicants applying for Post code D will have to attend Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV.
Note: Examination for Paper – I, II, III & IV can be held in single sitting only.
For more Details and information about to download your Admit card directly candidates have to visit the official link