Apply Online For Haryana SSC 4425 Clerk Job Posts
Haryana SSC Job Vacancies | Latest Govt. Job Posts | Clerk Jobs In Haryana | Fresher Government Jobs In Haryana
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is conducting recruitment for Clerks vacant posts. They have released official notification to fill empty posts of clerk in Haryana in upcoming year 2016. Staff Selection Commission was established in November 1975. And their Headquarter is situated in New Delhi. And present chairman of commission is is A. Bhattacharya. HSSC is come to existence as per Act 309 of constitution of India.
All interested and desirable applicants can apply via online for Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Recruitment 2015 – 16 for 4425 Clerk empty posts with in state. So apply through online portal before 6th January 2016. And for details of advertisement like age needed, education limit, salary scale, application fee, documents needed, and how to apply are given below in brief.
Haryana SSC Clerk vacancies
The Commission is responsible for selection of applicants or appointments as per requirement with in state against posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt in different sector or government departments. This department proving an initial pay scale of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or much but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti and came under State Govt., Local Bodies or Cooperative Institutions except appointment of the executive officers of a municipality or municipal corporation.
Haryana SSC Clerk Job Posts Notification 2015
Recruiting Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Official Portal: www.hssc.gov.in
Job Role: For Clerk
Total Vacancies: 4425 posts
Job Category: State Government
Job Functioning Area: Haryana State (Haryana Group C jobs)
Jobs in Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC 2016
Applicants must have cleared 10th/12th examination, Graduation, Degree, Diploma or its equivalent academic Qualification from recognized or well known Board/University/Institution without any duplicate certification.
Imp. Note: Hindi/Sanskrit is required as a subject up to Metric Standard or higher education.
Job seeker age must not be lower than 17 years of age or neither greater than 42 years. And relaxation in provided to schedule caste category applicants as state government and official rules.
- For General/OBC job hunters have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (Other State), and it is Rs. 50/- (For Female Candidates belongs of Haryana).
- For SC/ST/EBPG candidates have to submit application fee of Rs. 25/-(Male), and Rs. 13/- (For Female candidates).
- Fee payment can be done through Net banking or e-Challan mode.
- And there is no need to submit application fee for the applicants belongs to Ex-serviceman or Physical Handicapped category
The selection for clerk vacancies depends on written test and personal Interview test. After then applicants can able to got appointment and job location from officials.
Offered Salary/Grade Pay:-
Those who able to clear all round can able to have Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- .
Important Dates To Keep Mind:-
- Date of Advt. Publication:- 24th November 2015
- Starting Of Online Application Form Submission:- 7th December 2015
- Last Date of Application Form Submission:- 6th January 2016
- Last Date To Submit Exam Fee:- 11th January 2016.
Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 2016
How to Apply For SSC Recruitment 2016:-
All interested and desired job hunters can apply by following online process or filling application form before 06/01/2016. Also check important notification before applying online for this hiring process.
- Go through the official portal of commission at: www.hssc.gov.in
- In the home page section of the portal visit “Recruitment tab>>Apply for Jobs”
- Search here for the link of HSSC Clerk Recruitment and Apply Online.
- Click on that particular link and wait for page loading if you have slower connection.
- Ten after start filling the online application form as provided the detailed information about yourself as asked and upload your documents as per need.
- Then hit the Submit button to finish the application procedure.
- In the last take a printout of dually filled of your form for future reference.
Imp. Note:- Documents Needed To Upload With Application Form
- Upload your scanned copy of 10th Certificate, Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate if needed.
- Challan/Credit Certificate
- Scanned copy of sports or any other extra activity.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/ESM/DFF.