HPPSC Tehsil Offier, Excise Taxation Inspector, Election Kanungo Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ||
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts Examination-2016 || HPPSC Recruitment 2016 || HPPSC Kanungo Vacancies || HPPSC Job Notification
HPPSC Excise Taxation Inspector, Kaunugo Recruitment 2016 Job advertisement Notice has been updated and declared on 22nd March 2016. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released this notification under the Advt no. 4/2016 to fill up 71 vacancies of Tehsil Welfare Officer, Excise & Taxation Inspector, Panchayat Inspector, Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies and Election Kanungo positions in different departments of state.
Applicants who are hunting for Government Jobs in Himachal Pradesh state can apply for HPPSC Excise taxation Inspector Jobs posts released under Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants can apply to HPPSC Allied Services Examination 2016 via following HPPSC Recruitment process 2016. The Last Date of Online application form submission is 20th April 2016.
Candidates can also check the official portal at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc for more info. about Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission hiring procedure 2016. More details such as HPPSC vacancy info, Age, Educational details, Pay Scale, application fee etc. of HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Examination 2016 is provided below in detail.
HPPSC Vacancies Info. – HPPSC Excise Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2016
1 Tehsil Welfare Officer – 11 posts
2 Excise & Taxation Inspector – 12 posts
3 Panchayat Inspector – 05 posts
4 Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies – 33 posts
5 Election Kanungo – 10 posts
Eligibility Option Of HPPSC Recruitment 2016
Educational Needed for HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Test 2016
- Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized university/institute or its equivalent course with proper Knowledge of Customs, manners of Himachal Pradesh state.
Age Boundary for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Minimum Age of applicants: 18 years.
- Maximum Age of candidates: 45 years.
- Age Relaxation is provided or say applicable as per the rules of official Himachal Pradesh state Government.
HPPSC Election kanungo, Audit Inspector Recruitment 2016 Info.
Recruiting Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC).
Official Web Portal: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Vacant Post: Various Positios.
Ttoal Vacancies: 71 Posts.
Application process: Online.
Examination Name: Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Examination 2016.
Job Functioning: Himachal Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Aspirants applying for HP Subordinate Allied Services Examination 2016 (HPPSC) of excise taxation Inspector, election kanungo Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Screening Test.
- Main Written Exam.
- Viva-Voce Test/personal interview.
Candidates who wish to apply for HP Allied Services Examination 2016 can have to pay the exam Fee via e-payment or e-challan process in any branch of Punjab National Bank. The Category wise Fee info. is provided below.
- For General Category applicants: Rs 400/-.
- For General BPL applicants: Rs 100/-.
- For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P: Rs 100/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen of H.P. / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P.: No Fee Required .
- For Tehsil Welfare Officer: Rs 14,500/-per month.
- For Excise & Taxation Inspector: Rs 10,300/- to 34,800/-with Grade Pay of 3,600/- / 4,200/-.
- For Panchayat Inspector and Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies: Rs 13,900/-per month.
- For Election Kanungo:Rs 8,910/- per month.
Important Dates To Consider:
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20/04/2016 till 11.59 P.M.
- Starting Of Form Submission: 22/03/2016
HPPSC Online Application Form – www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Application form for HPPSC Excise taxation Inspector, election kanungo, cooperative societies inspector Jobs has been declared under HPPSC Recruitment 2016 and are available to download on this portal and attached below. The link for applying online is also provided in the official web portal. Select the Apply online option for the respective job post from the provided link option and submit it before the last date. The Online Application form will be visible on the official site up to 20th April 2016.
How to Apply For HPPSC Vacancies 2016:
- Go through the official notification before applying online for HPPSC vacancies.
- Visit the link www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- Choose Apply online option for the respective position.
- Fill the application form with your details in provided format without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of digital Photograph and Signature.
- Submit your HPPSC application form on completion.
- Make Fee Payment via e-payment Challan.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
To Apply Online for HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Examination 2016, Visit below.
Download HPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF