Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Vacancy – HPSCB 31 Junior Clerk Recruitment 2016
HPSCB Recruitment 2016
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (HPSCB) has released notification for the hiring of 31 Junior Clerk post on contract basis. So eligible applicants can apply before 31st March 2016 till 05:00 pm. There is 15 % quota for reserved trained secretaries of primary agriculture society and similar for other cooperative society employees as well. Like marketing society ltd., cooperative multipurpose societies ltd. Which are registered under HP state cooperative societies, Act. For more detail like age limit, qualification required selection process, application fee visit below post.
- Vacant Post Name : Junior Clerk
- Total No. of empty positions : 31 Posts
- Job Area: With in Himachal Pradesh State
Eligibility Option for HPSCB Recruitment Process:
- Educational Needed : Applying applicants must have done matric with 50% marks or 12th with 45% marks or a graduate from recognized college/university with good score. ( There is 5% relaxation given to SC/ST/IRDP/Antodaya applicants)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limitation : 18 to 45 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- For SC/ST Applicants : 05 years
Job Functioning: Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Posts Info:
Total No. of Posts: 31
A. For Trained Secretaries of PACS: 25 Posts
1. For General: 11 Posts
2. For SC: 02 Posts
3. For ST: 01 Post
4. For OBC: 02 Posts
5. For General Ex – Servicemen: 02 Posts
6. For General IRDP: 02 Posts
7. For General PH: 01 Post
8. For SC Ex Servicemen: 01 Post
9. For SC IRDP: 01 Post
10. For OBC Ex Servicemen: 01 Post
11. For OBC IRDP: 01 Post
B. Vacancy details for Other Co-op Societies: 06 Posts
1. For General: 04 Posts
2. For SC: 01 Post
3. For OBC: 01 Post
Duration Of Written Exam: Total Of 3 hours with the no of expected question.
Pay Scale: Selected candidate get pay band of Rs 10300 -34800/- and grade pay of Rs3200/-
Contact Period: There is total of 5 year contractual period for selected ones, which they have to serve to continue in the job or for bond renewal.
Applicant belongs to Gen/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PH/WFF category have to Rs 600/- which is non-refundable. And applicants belong to SC/ST/IRDP/Antodya have to pay application fee of Rs 500/- which is also non-refundable via Demand Draft which is provided in favour of HP State Cooperative Bank and payable at Shimla.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be done through Written Test process.
Written Test Pattern and Marks:
The written examination consist of multiple choice objective types question which is consist of total 200 marks. The set of test paper take place of 4 parts and each part carrying if 50 marks each i.e. (1) General knowledge (including G.K of HP state), (2) General English & General Hindi (25 marks each part), (3) knowledge of Cooperatives (4) Quantitative Aptitude (with math’s & reasoning).
Apply For HPSCB Vacant Posts:
Interested and eligible applicants job seekers can apply in described application format with attested copies of necessary documents, experience certificate and application fee and forward all your documents at following address: To General Manager, The HP State Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office, The Mall Shimla-171001 on or before 31.03.2016.
Important Dates to Consider:
- Last Date of Submission of HPSCB Application Form: 31.03.2016
Important Links to Visit:
- Go through the detailed advertisement with HPSCB Application Form.
- And for more information candidates can also used to visit the official web portal of HPSCB for related details.