Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2016 For 455 Vacant Posts of Farm Assistant, Computer Operator, Clerk, Draftsman JE & more Vacancies
HSSC Computer Operator Posts || HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 || HSSC Junior Engineer Civil Vacancies 2016 || HSSC Election Kanunoo Recruitment || HSSC Stenographer Vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notice
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published a recruitment advertisement for the recruitment of Farm Assistant, statistical assistant and similar kind More posts via hiring notification – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2016 notification has been published in ADVT. NO. 5/2016. Applicants who have already completed their 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc, MA examination can apply for this kind of recruitment which are released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) time to time or each year.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 for 455 Posts Notification
HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) is provided job notification for 455 vacant posts. All the Government recruitments, interviews in Haryana state are conducted by state SSC. In this hiring process all the related educational qualification jobs are there. Haryana Staff SC Recruitment 2016 has provided 455 Vacancies is better recruitment option for getting selected in this year 2016 and the online Application form start filling from 1st July 2016 and till 1st August 2016. Required age, qualification needed, Pay band all the respective info is provided below. So eligible and desired contender can apply online for these Job Vacancies as per education on or before 01/08/2016.
HSSC Recruitment Detail
Hiring Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Name : Farm Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Fisheries Officer, Draftsman, clerk & similar more post
Qualification Need: 10TH, Diploma, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A
No Of Vacancies : 455 Posts
Salary : Rs.4,440-34,800/-per month
Job Area : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply : 01/08/2016
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 for 455 Vacant Posts Details:
Name and number of Post:
(1) Fisheries Officer- 31 Posts,
(2) Fisheries Extension Assistant -01 Posts,
(3) Fisheries Supervisor -01 Posts,
(4) Assistant Fisheries Officer- 02 Posts,
(5) Assistant Project Officer- 02 Posts,
(6) Draftsman -01 Posts,
(7) Farm Assistant- 01 Posts,
(8) Draftsman- 01 Posts,
(9) Statistical Assistant -01 Post,
(10) Head Statistical Assistant -01 Post,
(11) Legal Assistant- 02 Posts,
(12) Labour inspector -07 Posts,
(13) Statistical Assistant -15 Posts,
(14) Field Assistant -05 Posts
(15) Junior Field Investigator- 35 Posts
(16) Estate Manager-09 Posts,
(17) Accounts Assistant- 07 Posts,
(18) Accountant- 11 Posts,
(19) Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post,
(20) Draftsman (Civil)- 04 Posts,
(21) Draftsman (Etectrica1) -03 Posts,
(22) Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing) – 02 Posts,
(23) Assistant Draftsman (Civil) -20 Posts,
(24) Tracer (Civil)- 07 Posts,
(25) Stenographer Cum-Librarian -01 Post,
(26) Assistant (HQ) -21 Posts,
(27) Computer Operator- 70 Posts,
(28) Labour Inspector (Welfare)- 05 Posts ,
(29) Instructor (Female) -02 Posts,
(30) Election Naib Tehsildar -03 Posts,
(31) Election Kanungo- 12 Posts,
(32) Horticulture Supervisor -01 Post,
(33) Assistant Manager (Electrical)- 03 Posts
(34) Assistant Manager (Estate) -05 Posts
(35) Assistant Manager (Utility) -02 Posts
(36) Assistant Manager (industry Area) -31 Posts
(37) Assistant Accountant -04 Posts,
(38) Senior Accounts Clerks -10 Posts,
(39) Assistant -06 Posts,
(40) Clerk -27 Posts,
(41) Receptionist/PBX Operator- 02 Posts,
(42) Stenographer Grade-I -18 Posts,
(43) Legal Assistant- 04 Posts,
(44) Tube well Operator- 03 Posts,
(45) Draftsman (Planning) -03 Posts,
(46) Tracer- 02 Posts,
(47) Charrgeman- 45 Posts
Job contender must have completed SSC/Inter/Diploma/Graduation or Post graduation from Govt. recognized university/college.
Applicants age must in between 18 to 42 year and relaxation in age limit is given to other category applicants as per Haryana Government rule.
Total Number of vacant Posts: 455 posts
Offered Pay scale:
Selected one can have pay band between Rs.5200/- to Rs.34800/- along with grade pay.
Location Of Job: Within Haryana
There is no need to deposit the exam fee for applicants belongs to Physically Handicapped category. For the posts of 1,4,5,6,8 to14,16 to 23,25,26,28,30,31,33,to 37,39,40,41,43,45 male applicants must have to pay Rs 150/-,Female applicants have to pay Rs 75/-,SC/BC/SBC/EBPG category applicants of Haryana State only male must have to pay Rs.35/-,Female candidates have to pay RS 18/-,For remaining exam fee of respective posts please check the advertisement provided below.
Eligibility Norm: Applicant must be citizen of India.
Selection Criteria Of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2016 for 455 Posts
selection process of HSSC posts will be based merit list which is prepared after written examination and same will be followed for interview round.
How to apply For HSSC Recruitment
Job seekers have only one option to apply via filling online application form via checking their official portal.
Follow Steps to apply Online:
(I) Go through the website at: http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
(II) Select the Advertisement link option.
(III) Fill the asked option properly.
(IV After filling the application please check you’re provided details.
(V)Then submit the filled form and take print out.
Causes Of Rejection Of Application
- More than 1 application form for same category.
- Application filled in not complete or neither online.
- Prescribed fee is not deposited.
- Fail to fulfill qualification requirement as per notification.
- Verification of document fail during interview round and mismatch which are provided during recruitment notice.
Document Needed At Interview Time
- All original certificate/mark sheet of educational/testimonial with these. And one self attested all these documents.
- Printed copy of online application form with latest photo graph.
- Original proof of fee deposited from concern method.
Documents Uploaded with Online Application Form Of HSSC
- Scanned copies of needed qualification like 10th showing date of birth and mark sheet of 12th/diploma/degree/Graduation etc.
- Scanned copied any sports participation.
- Scanned copies of Haryana Domicile certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/ESM/DFF/
- Copies of challan/credit certicate/e-challan in case applicants have applied earlier.
- Scanned photograph signed by applicant.
- Scanned signature copy of applicant.
Important dates to Consider:
Starting of Form Submission Process: 01-07-2016
Last date Of Application Submission: 01-08-2016
HSSC Examination date: Will be announced later