IBPS Clerks Last Year Examination Questions Download Clerk Test Paper Complete Solution
IBPS Clerks Examination date : 4-12-2011
1. Which of the following awards is given for excellence in the field of Literature?
A)Dada Saheb Phalke Award
B)Shanti Swarup BhatnagarAward
C)Padma BhushanD)Nirja Bhanot Award
2. Which of the following countries is not a permanent member of UN Security Council?
Ans – B
3. India recently conducted joint naval exercise SLINEX II with which of the following countries?
4. As per the report by the U.S Agencies, which of the following countries was the largest purchaser of weapons in 2010?
5. Which of the following Social Welfare Schemes is launched by the Government of India ?
A)Mid-day Meal Scheme
D)Look east policy
Ans – A
6.Which of the following awards was given to Mrs. Nilima Mishra recently?
C)Nobel Peace prize
D)Golden pen award
7. Mr. Mahinda Rajapaksa is the _____?
A)President of Srilanka
B)Prime Minister of Srilanka
C)President of Nepal
D)Prime Minister of Nepal
E)Foreign Minister of Fiji
8.Expand the term A L M __________?
A)Asset Liability Management
B) Asset Liability Maturity
C)Asset Liability Mismatch
D)Asset liability Manpower
E)Asset Liability Maintenance
9.Which of the following is the overall female literacy rate in India as per recent census?
10.What does the letter ‘L’ stands for in the term LAF commonly used?
11.Thumba’ India’s Rocket Launching centre is located in _______?
Ans- None of these
12. Mr. TonyTan is the New President of ________?
Ans – C
13. Which one of the following is observed as ‘World Food Day’?
14. Which of the following books is written by Sunil Gavaskar?
A)A Brief History Of Time
B)A Sence of Time
D)Half A Life
15.Who among the following players got Honorary Rank of Lt.Colonel in the Territorial Army of India ?