IBPS RRB Notification 2015 Apply Online For Clerks CWE V
IBPS RRB Notification 2015
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared job advertisement with respect to IBPS RRB Notification 2015 through their recruitment portal. And they are proceeding towards next recruitment process by conducting online examination through out the country at various test centers. So interested and desired user can apply via online mode from 11-08-15 to 01-09-15. The official has shortly released an advertisement about IBPS RRB Clerks CWE V hiring process 2015.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection used to organize the examination and recruiting process for all the applicants who are eligible for this test. The deserving candidates got selected in different banks by clearing this test and appointed on suitable posts as per notification. Here we have latest news for the candidates who wish to join bank as their their professional carrier that for Clerical cadre vacancies has been posted on the web. The appointments can be undertaking by Regional Rural Banks respectively.
IBPS RRB Clerks CWE V Job Notification 2015
As per latest news we have heard from the Exam official conducting department, there are huge number vacancy in the Clerical Departments of different banks. Applicants are invited through Online applications form submission process for IBPS RRB Clerks CWE V Notification 2015. So, without any delay candidates are required to start applying online for these posts before the end date i.e., 1st September 2015. More details like age limit, qualification required, application fee and how to apply are provided below in brief.
Participating Banks Name:
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Indian Bank||Any other Bank/ Financial Institution|
Brief about IBPS RRB Notification 2015 for Clerks Carade CWE V Exam.
|Notification Regarding||IBPS RRB Notification 2015|
|Total Vacant Posts||As per specified by particular Banks.|
|Age Limit||20-28 years|
|Last Date To Online Application||1st September 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment Process 2015.
There are number of vacancies which have been described by particular Regional Rural Banks which are participating in this recruitment process.
Eligibility and Qualification Required
- Applying user must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants may be refugees from Tibet but before 1st January 1962 can apply.
- Applicants either of Nepal/Bhutan can also apply for these vacancy.
Aspirants must have have possessed bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized institution or university which are affiliated to University Grant Commission (UGC) or either by Govt. Of India or any other equivalent organization like the Central Government. Operating and working knowledge of computer is mandatory for all i.e. Applicants can have Diploma/ Degree / Certification in computer Language/ Operations or have studied Information Technology (IT) / Computer Information as one of the subjects in the School/ College/ Institute.
- On 1st August 2015 user’s age must be lie above 20 years or but not more than 28 years.
- Relaxation in age is also granted to candidates who belongs to Reserved/Minor/Other categories as per Govt rules.
- Rupees 600 /- for General category users
- Rupees 100/- for SC/ST/PWD users.
And these application fee payment can be done through Credit Cards, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets by providing proper details as per requirement for transaction between 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015. After successful fee transaction, an e-receipt can be generated by system. Take print out of e-receipt for any help. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment process of application fees submission can be deducted from candidate.
Selection can be purely based on performance in written test and in all the three levels provided below.
|Stage I||Stage II||Stage III|
|Preliminary Test||Main Examination||Common Interview|
Important: For your convenience we have also provided the Examination pattern of IBPS RRB Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015.
|Exam Name||No. Of Questions||Positive Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Time: 01:00 Hour|
Main Examination Pattern
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Total Time: 02:00 hours|
List of the necessary documents required at time of interview are:
- Copy of Interview Call Letter.
- System generated copy of online application form.
- Valid Id Proof.
- Academic Certificates.
- Caste Certificate.
- Other required testimonial (In case of PH/OH/Ex-Serviceman).
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Notification 2015
- Log on to main website through. “www.ibps.in”.
- In the home page section select the latest notification.
- Choose here online application and start registration process.
- Attach soft copies of required documents.
- Digital Signature and scanned copy of photographs and Sig. in CAPITAL LETTERS can not be accepted.
- Verify the entered details and accept term of condition.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Keep a copy and note down registration number.
Dates To Consider:
- Online Application Starting From: 11th August 2015
- Last date of Online Form Submission: 1st September 2015.
- Admit card downloading Start: 18th November Onwards.
- Dates of Preliminary exam: 5th to 13th December.
- The result of Preliminary Test: December Or Jan 2015.
- Date of Main Examination: 2nd & 3rd January 2016.
- Interview Schedule: February 2016
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016