IBPS RRB Office Assistant Examination Pattern And Other Details
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The CWE test pattern for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) positions is described below.
IBPS RRB CWE Pattern Details: CWE consists of 5 tests with 200 questions and total 200 marks. The marks allotment for every test and required details are stated below.
Common Written Examination:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
|Sr No.||Test Name (Objective)||Exam Medium||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Total Time Allotted|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Total Time of 2 hours|
|4 a||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
1. There Can be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer from the marks that you have scored, you it’s better to attend the question which are sure for correct answer.
2. Cut off marks can be decided on the basis of Average marks.
3. CWE Score status can be visible through IBPS Website.
4. Score card can be considered for one year from the date of releasing.
5. CWE can be organized at many centers stated in the notification.
6. Pre exam training can be provided for some applicants for which online application has been prepared.
Common Interview: Aspirants who can clear their Online examination can be called for last round of Interview and can be conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT, via IBPS. The total marks for Interview round are 100. The min qualifying scores in interview and local language proficiency can not be lesser than 40% (35% for SC/ ST applicants).
The minimum qualifying score in interview round for Officer Scale II and III can not be less than 40% for all the applicants except 35% for SC/ ST candidates. The relative marks ratio of CWE and interview can be 70:30. Applicants can have to clear both in the CWE and interview and have higher in the merit list for getting easily shortlisted for final selection process.