Indian Army Recruitment 2015
Indian Army have declared a job advertisement for Indian Army Recruitment 2015 to recruit differnet commendable applicants for total of 334 vacant positions of the Havildar Education in the streams of Science and Arts for the Army Educational Corps department of Indian Army.
Only men who are Indian citizen can used to apply for these different posts of Havildar & and fill the Indian Army application form 2015 provided by the department and see below in end of post and download it and apply before the last date of form submission and that is 15th May 2015. You can also check the official Notification before filling your application form as provided for various condition that are asked from department too.
We also want to inform all the candidates that forms can only be submitted to the described address before the end date of form submission, after due date that no form submission can be considered by department. For more information on Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2015 are available here on web portal and check out below in brief.
Indian Army Notification 334 Havildar Recruitment 2015
Recruitment Organisation: Indian Army
Vacant Post Name: Havildar
Number of Positions: 334
Qualification Needed: Graduate Degree
Required Age: 20 to 28 years
Job Area: All over India
End Date to apply: 15th May 2015
Indian Army Vacancies Information:
|Name of the Stream||No. of Post|
Further Details About Indian Army Recruitment 2015
- For Science Stream applicants with: M.Sc/B Sc /MCA/ BCA /B.Tech/B.Sc (IT) with mentioned subjects as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Botany, Electronics or Computer Science (CS) required from recognized university.
- For Arts applicants: MA/BA with described subjects as English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature , Geography, Political Science , History, Economics, Psychology, Maths or Sociology needed from well institution.
- For civilian applicants age limitation is minimum of 20 years and maximum of 25 years.
- Mustered applicants age limit can be up to 28 years as on day of Recruitment process.
All those aspirants who can be selected through process for Indian Army Recruitment 2015 on the basis of:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Tests (MT)
- Written Examination (WE)
- Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview (PI)
Aspirants can be paid a monthly Pay scale as the criteria described below:
- For PG/Bachelor Degree applicants with B.Ed: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2800 + Military Service Pay Rs 2000 + Group ‘X’ Pay (Rs 1400)
- For Bachelor Degree candidates without B.Ed: Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2800 + Military Service Pay Rs 2000
How to Apply For Indian Army Recruitment?
- Download the Application form from below post and visit Official website at: “www.indianarmy.nic.in”
- Then fill the application form with your all required details and after filling the application form, then attach the attested copies of all necessary documents and write subject as On your form or envelop :“Application For Havildar Education” on the top of outer cover or envelope which can be posted and forwarded at defined or below described address on or before the end date of form submission.
Concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO,
Important Date To Remember:
|Events||Dates in 2015|
|Last date of receiving the Application Form||15th May|
|Final Date of Written Examination||26th July|
|Date of declaration of Result of Written Exam||After 01st September|
Official Link To visit:
Visit here To Check the official notification and download the Application form Of Indian Army Recruitment 2015
To apply Online visit the Official Website