Indian Merchant Navy Jobs 2015 Apply For 5500 Navik Recruitment and download admit card
Indian Merchant Navy Jobs 2015
Indian navy has declared public job notification called as Indian Merchant Navy Jobs 2015 through on their official website. So they have invited all the job curious aspirants who are looking to apply for the posts of Navik, Seamen, deck cadet. So desirable candidates can apply For 5500 Navik Recruitment by sending their application form in prescribed format on or before the last date.
To get to know about more information related to this this indian navy recruitment like eligibility required, selection process, procedure to fill application form or how to apply or form submission mode etc are described below in the post in brief where from you can get information. So if you are looking for similar kind of job then it might be better opportunity to apply for but for this recruitment you have work hard enough to get entry
Carrier In Indian Navy
Indian Navy has its roots from very beginning times, and has been grown gradually in the some recent times. All young and desired individuals candidates from all across India who want to make their career or wish to opt out this line for their carrier as a sailor can choose this best opportunity to get this kind of job. So also visit to the official website for more details at indiannavy.nic.in, every year there are great number of vacancies occur in the department and desired aspirants have chance to grab this job in Navy. So applicants who are in search of Merchant Navy Jobs after 10th class have to took this. This is the All India Merchant Navy Entrance Exam that can be conducted in the upcoming months which will also enable you to get trained in one of govt recognized institutes.
Merchant Navy 5500 Navik Recruitment Jobs Notification
|Recruiting Organized||Indian Navy|
|Name of Designations||Navik, Seamen, Deck Cadet and GP Rating|
|Total Number of posts||5500|
|Qualification Needed||10th/12th Passed|
|Age limitation||As mention in the official notification|
|Job Functional Area||across India|
|online Application closing on||21st April 2015|
|Application Form Mode to apply for||offline|
Further details about Indian Merchant Navy Recruitment Process 2015
- For the posts of Seamen: Candidates must have 10th Pass from a recognized board with good academic score.
- For the posts of Deck cadet: Candidates must have completed their 12th and have secured in PCM with minimum 60% marks and 55% marks with English from a well recognized Board of school or University/Institution.
- For the posts of G.P rating: Aspirants have 10th passed with minimum of 60% marks and English with minimum 45% marks with science, English subject from a recognized board of education.
For the post of Sea men and Deck cadet minimum age of candidates will be 25 years and for the posts of G.P rating candidate must be of 21 years age. Age relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates and others too as per the official Norms and rules.
Selection Process In Indian Navy:
Selection of the Candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test,
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- Final Interview Process
All those job seekers will selected can able to get an attractive amount of salary as described below.
- For Sea man: Rs.15, 000/- to Rs. 65,000/-
- Deck cadet: Rs. 40,000- to Rs.225000/-
- P rating: Rs.15, 000/- to Rs.65,000
How to apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2015:
- candidates who satisfy with all term and conditions of eligibility condition can apply for these specified positions by submitting their application form through the help of offline method only.
- So Fill the the Application form in prescribed format with all information required without doing any mistake.
- Applicants can attach all applicable documents with their application form in regard to age, cast, basic qualification and any experience and send it below mentioned address before particular date.
- Candidates can enter the name of the relevant posts for which they have applied for in the envelope marked as “Application for the Post of” and send through speed post/ registered post/ courier before the last date.
To, Director, IPMT 129, Anand Nagar,
Inderlok, Delhi- 110035
Important Date To Keep In Mind:
Last date of application form: 21st April 2015
For more information regarding this Recruitment process, or admit card visit the official link of the organisation.