Karnataka Examinations Official Authority has declared job Advt, though notification process for Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 to fill vacant post of lecturer through the state. So eligible and who are interested in similar job, applicants can used to apply via online for the recruitment of KEA Online 1130 Vacant Posts before the last date online application form submission and that is 15/06/2015. Job seekers who wish to have job in lecturer post can get avail this better opportunity timely, as it is publicly available and declared.
If you are the applicant looking for the post of Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 of lecturer ship then you can be on the correct place where from you can get desired information regarding recruitment process. Here we can provide you about all the information such as eligibility norm, selection process, salary scale, etc. Here we also state that the procedure though how to apply online. so applicants must visit to the official web portal or the provided web link described below for the post of KEA Online 1130 Posts.
Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015
For Karnataka Lecturer post applicants must have bachelor degree or master degree with second class passed from well recognized university/Institution. And for this recruitment applicants age must not be higher than 40 year of age. And those who got selected in this recruitment will able to get handsome salary with incentive as well. So get all details by checking below.
Karnataka PUC Lecturer Online Application Form 2015
|Name Of Organization||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Vacant Post Name||Lecturer|
|Total Number of Vacancy||1130 Posts|
|Age Limitation||21 Years to 40 Years|
|Qualification Needed||B.Ed or Equivalent|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
|Last Date of Form Submission||15-06-2015|
Further Eligibility Details For Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015
Applicants must have passed bachelor degree in Education or it’s equivalent. Or master’s Degree in second class with at minimum of 55 percent marks from in respective discipline from well recognized university/ institution.
Statistics, Kannada, Physics, Marathi, Telugu, Geography, Urdu, Sanskrit, Economics, Computer Science, Logic, Hindustani Music, Mathematics, Chemistry, Karnatic Music, Hindi, Business Studies, Sociology, History, Political Science, Psychology, Biology and Education.
The minimum age of applicant should be 21 years. And maximum age must not be crossed than 40 years. And relaxation in age is given as per the govt. regulation and norm.
Rs. 22,800/- To Rs. 43,200/- per month is offered as a total salary for the selected applicants after clearing the recruitment process.
- Rs. 2500/- for the applicants belongs to general category.
- Rs. 2,000/- for the aspirants belongs to SC/ST category.
- And No any fee can be charged form physically handicapped or disabled persons.
- Applicants who clear in Competitive Examination can help them in selection process for lecturer post.
Apply online Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015
- Applicants need to log on to the official website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/pue.htm.
- In the home page section choose the ‘Career’ option.
- And select the ‘Advertisement of Lecturer’ posts link.
- Before filling the form read all the details provided carefully.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ application form.
- Enter all the details and required information with out any error.
- And finally hit the submit button.
- In last save the generated registration number.
Imp, Dates To Consider
- Online Application form Begin From: 16/05/2015.
- Last date To Submit Application Form: 15/06/2015
- Last date to pay the fee through post office: 17/06/2015
Official Links To Visit
- Applicants can also official notification of Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment.
- Applicants can apply online For KEA PUC Recruitment 2015 by visiting the official link.