Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 125 Lecturer, Asst, Fireman and Other Posts
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 80 Lecturer, Asst, Fireman and Other vacant Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has announced job advertisement for the recruiting different position in different department like 80 Assistant Professor/ Lecturer, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Assistant Jailor Grade I/ Superintendent, Telephone Operator, Fireman (Trainee), Male Warden, Tracer, Section Officer, Typist Gr-II, Inspector of Factories & Boilers Grade-II and different vacancies on regular basis.
So desirable and eligible applicants can used to apply online on or before 15-07-2015 till 12:00 pm. More information such as age, educational needed, selection process and how to apply are provided below in detail.
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total Vacant Posts: 80
Posts Name Vacancy Wise:
1. Assistant Professor / Lecturer: 34 Posts
2. Assistant Jailor Grade I/ Superintendent: 12 Posts
3. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Urdu: 03 Posts
4. Fireman (Trainee): 08 Posts
5. Male Warden: 06 Posts
6. Telephone Operator: 01 Post
7. Section Officer: 02 Posts
8. Typist Grade II: 01 Post
9. Tracer: 02 Posts
10. Inspector: 01 Post
11. Peon/ Peon Attender: 04 Posts
12. Laboratory Technician Gr II: 04 Posts
13. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic): 01 Post
14. Driver Gr II (HDV): 01 Post
Applicant age can be in between 21-46 years for Sr.No-1 post, and it is between 20-40 years for Sr.No-3 post, and it should be between 18-26 years for Sr.No-4 post, and must lie between 18-36 years for Sr.No-2, 5 and 6 posts, and it is between 18-41 years for Sr.No-7 to 9 posts, and it is between 23-39 years for Sr.No-10 posts, and it must be 18-50 years for S.No-11 posts, and lie between 18-39 years for Sr.No-12 post, and in between 18-43 years for S.No-13 post, and must be 18-42 years for S.No-14 posts.
Applicants must have possessed MD/ MS from a well known recognized Institution / University or DNB in the related discipline for Sr.No-1 posts, and have cleared Bachelor Degree for Sr.No-2 and 7 post, and have Master’s Degree for Sr.No-3 posts, and must passed Plus two or its equivalent for Sr.No-4 posts, must have SSLC or its equivalent certification for Sr.No-5, 6, 8 and 9 posts,
Candidates have Degree in Mechanical Engineering (ME) for Sr.No-10 posts, and cleared in VII Std or its equivalent for Sr.No-11 posts, and have passed in Pre-Degree or SSLC/ equivalent for Sr.No-12 posts, must have Degree in Arabic or passed in Pre-Degree or SSLC for Sr.No-13 posts, have passed in Standard VII/ III Forum and can have valid Heavy Duty Driving Licence with minimum of three years standing with endorsement for driving medium/ Heavy Goods/ Passenger Vehicles with Badge for Sr.No-14 posts.
Aspirants are selected purely on their performance based in written test/ OMR test examination.
How to Apply:
Desired and eligible contender can use to apply through online medium by logging on to website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 15-07-2015 till 12:00 pm in Midnight.
Instructions TO Keep In Mind for Applying Online:
1. Aspirants have scanned their photograph and signature for uploading.
2. Then visit the web portal: www.keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. And who have registered previously can apply directly just by logging in to site by having their User ID and Password else hit on new registration button.
4. Select the Apply Now button for the desired post.
5. Mention all details which are necessary and Submit it.
6. After successful Submission, take print out of application form.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application Form: 15-07-2015 by 12:00 pm.