MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 374 Postman, Mail guard Vacant Posts at www.dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 || MP Post Office Vacancies || MP Postman Recruitment 2016 || MP Mail Guard Vacancies
MP Postal Circle Vacancies 2016
Madhya Pradesh Postal Department has provided latest job recruitment advertisement via releasing notification via official portal on www.dopmp.in and has invited application for MP Postal Circle hiring process 2016 to complete vacancies of mail guard and postman via online method. All the interested and desired job seeker are here by advised to apply online for these vacancies of Mail Guard and Postman for which near about 374 posts has been offered by official authorities.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
For MP postal circle recruitment needed qualifications criteria with similar information which are necessary is provided below in detail for all those contenders who wish to apply for these Government job vacancies. Desired job hunters are required to complete all the application process which is needed before the last date of form submission process. For more information about this MP recruitment notification, check or go through the MP Postal Circle’s official portal too.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Info.
Total Number of Vacancies: 374 Posts
Brief Of MP Vacant Posts:
- Postman: 367 Posts
- Bhopal: 58 vacant posts
- Hoshangabad: 16 vacant posts
- Balaghat: 18 vacant posts
- Sagar: 22 vacant posts
- Vidisha: 07 vacant posts
- Chhatarpur: 15 vacant posts
- Chhindwara: 12 vacant posts
- Shahdol: 12 vacant posts
- Rewa: 19 vacant posts
- Guna: 14 vacant posts
- Gwalior: 30 vacant posts
- Indore City: 24 vacant posts
- Ndore Mfl: 12 vacant posts
- Jabalpur: 26 vacant posts
- Khandwa: 10 vacant posts
- Mandsaur: 18 vacant posts
- Morena: 11 vacant posts
- Ratlam: 12 vacant posts
- Shore: 11 vacant posts
- Ujjain: 21 vacant posts
- Mail Guard: 07 Posts
- RMS MP Division Bhopal: 03 vacant posts
- RMS ID Division Indore: 00 vacant posts
- RMS JB Division Jabalpur: 04 vacant posts
Desired job seekers must have passed their 10th class or Metric examination from state or centre recognized school/ board for both of these vacant job posts.
Aspirant age is between 18 to 27 years as on 5th May 2016 and for those too who belong to several reserved categories and relaxation in age war is provided as per below info:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC candidates: 03 Years
- For PH candidates: 10 Years.
Aspirants are needed to pay the total registration fees for applying these job posts as set by officials. Job seekers are needed to pay amount of 400/- rupees who belongs to General and OBC categories. Applicants belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD category as well as Women applicants are exempted from exam fees means need not to submit any fee.
The MP Postal Department used to conduct different selection process in which all the applicants applied previously, needs to show their presence. A Computer Based Aptitude Test is conducted and after that qualified applicants can be called for next round of selection. Final process is Personal Interview and Document Verification also takes place based on pre decided schedule.
There is total 100 MCQs based examination is consisting of and applicants have max. of 2 hours time to complete it. There will be total of four sections which consist of 25 marks each as General Knowledge, Maths, Regional Language and English Language.
Selected applicants will be paid sum of amount 5,200/- to 20,200/- INR with 2,000/- INR Grade Pay per month.
Apply for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official portal via dopmp.in
- Visit the postal recruitment link provided there.
- Read all the instructions provided in job notification.
- Then start filling the application form as per described.
- Upload your scanned Signature and Photograph copies as per needed size and format.
- Download Challan and Pay via desired method.
- Complete the application form filling process.
- At last, have a copy of filled application form for further.
- Beginning of Applying Online Application: 10thApril 2016
- Last Date To Apply Online: 5thMay 2016
- Aptitude Test Date: Will Update Shortly