MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 – 1156 General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) Vacancies:
MP Vyapam GNTST Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal has announced or already make declaration of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 for 1156 GNTST, for Medical Position in various state government medical or Health care departments.
Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal is main head of all department of who can used to organize and conduct different hiring programs when ever it is required for any department in MP. Currently, they have released an employment advt. for various Paramedical and GNTST to fill vacant position as soon as possible and and any candidates who wish to apply for these post can apply online on or before 6th May 2015.
More information related to MP Vyapam Recruitment process 2015 like eligibility criteria, applying procedure, Age warrior and relaxation in upper limit, salary offer etc all are described below in details by the help of this web portal.
MP Vyapam 1156 GNTST/PNST Recruitment Notification 2015
OrganizationName : Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal (MPPEB)
Vacant Posts: General Nursing Training Selection Test & other
Total Vacancies In Health Department: 1156
Age Criteria: 17 to 30 years
Qualification Needed: 12th
Job Area: With In state Only
Last date to fill online form: 6th May 2015
MPEB Total Vacancies Details:
|Vacancy details||No. of Positions|
|General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST)||986 Posts|
|Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) (Indore)||50 Posts|
|Pre Nursing Selection Test (Jabalpur)||120 Posts|
Complete Information Regarding MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015
- For General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST): Candidates must have completed their (10+2) or Higher Secondary with 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) Subjects wise.
- For Pre-Nursing Selection Test: Applicants must have passed the (10+2) with min. aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and English and Biology should be as main Subjects.
- The age of the candidates for the post of GNTST should be in between 17 to 37 years as on 1 August 2015 for all the positios.
- And For the position of PNST age must lie in 17 to 30 years.
Note: Relaxation in age can be applicable only for reserved category applicants as per the Govt. norms.
- For General Category candidates examination fee is Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST and OBC category candidates must have to submit the fee of Rs. 250/-
Applicants selection for the described positions can be purely based on their performance score obtained in:
- Written examination process, along with
- Interview Process
How to Apply For General Nursing Training Selection Test?
- Job seeker can apply online by the visiting official website through: “www.mponline.gov.in.”
- Then select the “Application” tab from left side.
- Then, go to “MP Vyapam” section and choose relevant option to apply online.
- Their you have to fill Online Application form with all necessary information which asked.
- In the last, upload your recent passport size photo graph with signature in the dimension as described .
- Lastly pay your requisite exam Fee as per per your category.
- After completing, submit your Application form without having any time out session.
- Take a hard copy of filled application form for reference.
|Events Occuring In GNTST Recruitment 2015||Particular Dates|
|Starting Date to fill Online Form||7th April|
|Last Date To apply Online||6th May|
|Dates for Editing/correction of Application||7th May to 11th May|
|GNTST Exam date||14th June 2015 (Tentative)|
Also check the Official Advertisement
For more details visit official website To apply online for General Nursing Training Selection Test