MPPEB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1333 Peon or Watchman Posts: MP Vyapam Peon/Watchman Vacancies:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal (MPPEB) has already declared a job notification through official advertisement to hire for vacant peon posts through out the state and organizing Combined Class-IV Recruitment examination 2015 to fill total 1333 Peon/ Watchman vacancies in the state.
So eligible and interested applicants can apply by filling the online from between 06/05/2015 to 05/06/2015. More information related to this job hiring process such as: age limitation, qualification details , selection procedure, examination fee and how to apply for these posts are described below.
MP Vyapam (MPPEB) Vacancy Information:
Total No. of vacancies: 1333 posts
Examination Name: Combined Class-IV Recruitment Test-2015
Vacant Post Name: Peon/ Watchman
Name wise post details as per Category:
1. For UR/General: 597 posts
2. For SC: 195 posts
3. For ST: 390 posts
4. For OBC: 151 posts
Check Here Also: MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 – Vanrakshak Forest Guard 2400 Vacancies
MP Vyapam Peon/Watchman Vacancies Details And Eligibility Condition
Applicants minimum age must be more than 18 years and maximum up to 40 years for Male (Belong to unreserved category), and it must be 43 years for Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved) as on 01/01/2015. And relaxation in age is provided to reserve category applicants. You can also refer to official notification for remaining vacancies.
Imp. Note: Reservation and Relaxation can be provided to only Madhya Pradesh Residents candidates.
Applicants must have qualified or passed minimum 8th class examination.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of over all performance given at the time final Written Test.
Aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs.300/- for (Unreserved category),
And Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH applicants of Madhya Pradesh and applying through online mode have to pay Rs.70/- as MP Online Portal Fee.
For all applicants fee can be payable via MP Online (Kiosk) / Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There is no Fee required for Direct Recruitment-Backlog and Others.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply via online through visiting: “www.mponline.gov.in” in 06/05/2015 to 05/06/2015.
Some instructions to Follow before Apply Online:
1. Before applying through online medium aspirants have their scan photo graph and signature or thumb impression.
2. Then visit to web portal at: “www.mponline.gov.in”
3. Then select Citizens Services-> Application form-> Under Vyapam provided link, select the instructions/ exam Rules.
4. Select the ‘Continue button to fill the required application form
5. Fill the required information in the application form and don’t forget to upload your photo copy, signature or thumb impression.
6. Before application form submission check the filled information again and select submit button.
7. Finally select the proceed button to pay the fee and make form payment.
8. Applicants having no credit/ debit or internet banking service can pay exam fee via Kiosk and visit the web site by link of ‘Unpaid Application.
9. Took print out of the submitted form.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date of Online form Submission: 06-05-2015.
Last Date of online form submission process: 05-06-2015.
Starting Date of Making any Corrections in filled Application Form: 06-06-2015.
Last Date of Making Corrections in filled Application Form: 12-06-2015.
Date and Time of Written Examination: 12-07-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 am.
Official Notification Links To Visit:
Click here for MP Vyapam Peon or Watchman Vacancies Job Notification 2015
Visit here to apply online MP Recruitment 2015
For more Info. Visit Official Site