Get RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015-16 JE/SSE Paper Pattern PDF
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to organize the recruitment to hire suitable candidate shortly and skilled engineer for different junior and senior group empty positions. So aspirants who have make their choice to apply online for these vacant posts are now wishing to clear the paper for which they would need to more knowledge of RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015-16. By taking help of this, they can used to make more focus on respective syllabus contents. Applicants can also used to get RRB JE/SSE Examination Pattern through PDF file.
RRB Junior RREngineer Syllabus 2015
Candidates who make sure to attend the paper by making all effort and give their own best who have already filled application and can also make preparation of other govt exam as well and are now searching for RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015 looking to have insight of the syllabus paper pattern to have better and easy way in selection procedure.
Latest Announcement: Huge number of applications are received through this notification process and are expected to book to fill these number of vacant posts of Senior Junior Engineer in RRB. The recruiting official have decided to conduct this paper from 22nd August – 5th September in this year for various zones through out the the country. To provide help to various candidates by having examination pattern. Official has provided the RRB JE/SSE Syllabus via official RRB web portal.
|Recruiting Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Declaration Type||RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015|
|Exam Dates||30th August 2015 (Tentative)|
Examination is conducted to make recruitment for vacancies in Junior Engineer, Sr. Engineer group in following respective disciplines:
- Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Maintenance, Electrical, Industrial, Automobile, and Information Technology (IT) .
RRB Syllabus 2015–16 for JE/SSE Group:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Arithmetic, General Awareness and General Science (12th standard level):
- Basic Linear Algebra
- Laplace Transformation(Important For SSE)
- Bridge Construction
- Building Materials
- Concrete Structures
- Coordinate System
- Costing And Valuation
- Environmental Engineering
- Errors And Adjustments
- Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulics
- Highway Planning
- Importance Of Surveying
- Map Projections
- Mapping Concepts
- Measurements Of Distance And Directions
- Plane Table Surveying
- Principles And Classifications
- Soil Mechanics
- Steel Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Theodolite Traversing
- Traffic Engineering
- Water Requirements
- Analog And Digital Electronics
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Basics Of Circuits And Measurement Systems
- Control Systems
- Electric Circuits And Fields and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Power Electronics & Drives and Systems
- Signals And Systems
- Analog Circuits, Antennas, Arrays
- BJT, JFET, MOS, MOSFET, LED
- Carrier Transport In Silicon: Diffusion Current, Drift Current, Mobility, And Resistivity
- Control System & Communication Basics
- Digital Circuits
- Electronic Devices: Energy Bands In Silicon, Intrinsic And Extrinsic Silicon
- Basics of Electronics & Communications.
- Fundamental Electronics Concepts
- Generation And Recombination Of Carriers
- P-N Junction, P-I-N And Avalanche Photo Diode
- Tunnel and Varactor Diode
- Wireless Communication
- Zener Diode
- Computer fundamentals & organization: C , C++ & Java language
- Computer Networks
- Information systems: DBMS
- MS Office
- Operating systems UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication
- System programming
- Web Based programming; Software Engineering
Instrumentation & Measurement:
- Analog Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Digital Electronics
- Measurement & Control Systems
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Control
- C , C++ & Java language
- Computer fundamentals & organization
- Environment & Pollution Control.
- Information systems; DBMS; System programming
- MS Office
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming; Software Engineering
- Basic concepts of Computers.
- Color science
- Control Application in Printing
- Digital technology & Imaging
- Environment & Pollution Control (X standard).
- Flexo & Gravure
- Mathematics, Science & Physics
- Newspaper printing
- Offset Printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Printing materials, surface preparation, and techniques.
Environment and Pollution Control:
Exam based on General Engineering topics of Environment, Pollution Control Methods, and Various Types of Pollution Occurrences.
Engineering Drawing / Graphics:
Examination is based on Basics and Fundamental of Graphics and Engineering Drawing.
RRB JE and SSE Exam Pattern 2015
- Test can be consisted of 150 Questions.
- Total Time Duration Set: 02:00 Hr.
- Negative Marking Process: For each wrong answer 1/3rd .
- Technical Ability and General Science:90 Questions
- General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- 60 Questions.
Mandatory Tips for RRB JE/SSE Paper:
- Considerably, it is going to be a hard level competition.
- Applicants are required to have better technical skills and good performance to clear through.
- Beside from technical skill, aspirants can be screened for General awareness and Knowledge round.
- So, applicants are advised to keep up to dated with current affair around globe.
- Candidates must have to be prepared along with questions from Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning section.
Imp. Note: For more details regarding Examination Syllabus go through official link.