SBI Bank Associate Clerk Syllabus 2015:
State Bank of India is going to conduct the online written exam for clerical post, and those who have applied for it can check their respective SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus 2014-2015 and also used to check the Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern.
If you have already applied for his post and searching for the syllabus for the clerk exam means which type of questions are coming in the exam and then might be in the correct place.
We have mentioned some points and detail of list subject which are the main subject included in the exam and described the total number of question. If you are interested then you can follow and read the following.
|Name Of Department||State bank of India (SBI)|
|Details Regarding||SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus 2015|
|Post||Associate Bank Clerical Cadre|
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2015:
1. Online Objective Test: The test will be conducted through online objective type mode, and which consist of following pattern
|Subject Type||Total Questions|
|Marketing Aptitude /Computer Knowledge||40|
2. Interviews: The candidates who have qualified online test will be called for Personal Interview.
The selection process is based for this bank is based on written test then the qualified applicants move to the next round of the PI.
Check SBI Associate Bank Clerk Syllabus 2015 Through Official:
- Firstly open the official website “www.sbi.co.in”
- After that select the option of syllabus.
- Click on it and select the category of post.
- Your required post syllabus will be visible on your screen.
- Save this document for the exam.
Imp Note: There will be 1/4th Negative Marking procedure for every wrong answers, and total time allotted is 135 Min, no extra time will be provided to any candidate, so you have to complete your exam within the given time interval.
If you want more details information about the SBI syllabus then visit the official website.