SBI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 2000 PO Vacancies – SBI PO Vacancies 2015
SBI Vacancies – Apply Online for 2000 PO Vacancies – SBI PO Recruitment Process 2015: State Bank of India (SBI) has released job advertisement for recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancy in their main branch in State Bank of India for 2015-16 session. So desirable applicants can used to apply for similar recruitment through online from submission process between 13th April 2015 to 02nd May 2015. More details on this like age requirement, qualification needed, selection procedure, application fee and application submission are mentioned below in brief.
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies Info.:
Total Vacant Posts: 2000
Position Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Name Wise Posts:
1. SC: 308 posts
2. ST: 339 posts
3. OBC: 541 posts
4. GEN: 812 posts
Age Limit: Applying aspirants age can not be below than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01-04-2015 i.e applicant have not born before 02nd April 1985 and nor after later than 01st April 1994 (and both days are inclusive). And relaxation in age applicable for reserve category applicants as per regulation.
Qualification Required: Applicants must have Any valid degree certification from well recognized University/Institute or similar equivalent qualification from the Central Government.
Imp. Note: Candidates who are in their Final year or last Semester of the Graduation can also apply with general condition that, if they have been called for interview, they must have to provide valid proof of clearing their graduation exams before 01st September 2015. Applicants those having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate can have to know that the date of passing the IDD is on 01-09-2015.
Selection Procedure: Selection of aspirants can be based on Preliminary Examination, Main written Examination (Objective and Descriptive typee Test), Group Discussion and Interview round finally.
Application Fee: Aspirants must have to pay Rs.600/- belongs to General and Others category, and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants, application fee can be paid via Online method by using credit card/ Internet Banking/debit card.
How to Apply For SBI PO:
Interested job seekers can apply through online by visiting the website at: www.sbi.co.in in between 13th April 2015 to 02nd May 2015.
Things to Know Before Apply Online:
1. Applicants can have scanned copy of their photograph with signature.
2. Then log on the website www.sbi.co.in – and select Career with us.
3. And visit the appropriate Online Application Form provided in “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the details in application form with all recommended details. And submit the application form once filled completely.
5. After that a provisional registration number, password can be generated through online mode shown to screen.
6. Applicants must have save their registration number, password.
7. After successful submission of online application form, make your fee payment.
9. Pay the fee via described online method in the related bank.
10. After payment of form fee, registration of application can be completed by the candidate.
11. Take print out of your application form.
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
Beginning of Online Registration and Fee Payment: 13-04-2015.
End Date of Online Registration Fee Payment: 02-05-2015.
Last Date of Printing of Application form: 17-05-2015.
Exam Date: June 2015 (Tentatively).