Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2015– CHSLE 6578 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator Vacancies Via Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared official notification for recruitment of various posts in their department. So candidates can used to apply for total of 6578 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator through online or offline mode in described format via Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination. So fill the SSC application form as per your choice or mode (offline/online) before last date and that is 13th July 2015.
So if you found yourself interested and eligible for these vacancies then apply before the end of form filling because their are many chances of getting selected in these vacant post because this time commission has released huge number of empty job to fill vacant post in their official department. So visit below for detailed information of ssc job vacancy information, total vacant posts, eligibility option, age limit, relaxation in age, salary age, educational criteria and online application form.
SSC CHSLE Vacancy Dettails
Job Functioning Area : All Over India
SSC Recruiting Job Details :
A) Vacant Post Name : Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Total Vacancies : 3523 Posts
- Offered Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
B) Vacant Post Name : Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total No of Vacancies : 2049 Posts
- Salary Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
C) Vacant Post Name : Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Number of Vacancy : 1006 Posts
- Salary Offered : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Details :
- Qualification Required: Applicants can have to pass 12th Standard examination or equivalent exam from a recognized Board or school of education.
- Nationality : Indian or other than Indian who are lining in India more than 15 year and wish to become permanent citizen of this country.
- Required Age Limit : Applicant age must in between 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2015, (means candidate can not be born before than 02-08-1988 nor after than 01-08-1997).
Relaxation in Age Limit :
- SC/ST Category applicants: upper age limit upto 5 years
- OBC Category : 3 years
- PH Category : 10 years
- PH + OBS : 13 years
- PH + SC/ST : 15 years
- Ex-Serviceman (General) : 3 year
- Ex-Serviceman (OBC) : 6 year
- Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST) : 8 year
Selection Procedure :
Selection is candidates who appeared in this test is based on Written test and Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Application Fee :
Applicants must have to pay the exam fee of Rs. 100/- by through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS) or aspirants can also pay the test fee via on-line through internet banking/debit/credit cards or cash amount via SBI bank challan. All women applicants and women belongs to Scheduled Caste, Tribe area and Ex-Servicemen are also came in reservation category and are exempted from paying fee any kind of fee.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible aspirants can used to apply through Online/offline via visiting the SSC web portal www.ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php between 13.06.2015 to 10.07.2015 (for Part-I) and till 13.07.2015 for Part-II registration. Also applicants can also used to send their filled application form in prescribed format to relevant Regional center of SSC as per mentioned in Job Notification before 13.07.2015 (20.07.2015 for aspirants from far-flung areas).
Important Dates to Keep In Mind:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission: 13.06.2015
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submission (Part-I) : 10.07.2015
- Last Date of Online Application Submission (Part-II) : 13.07.2015
- Closing Date of Off-Line Receipt of Application : 13.07.2015
- Written Date Of Examination : 01, 15 and 22.11.2015
Links To Visit:
- Visit here for official advertisement
- Apply Online: Online Application Form for Various SSC 2015 Vacancies
- Apply Offline: Download SSC (CHSLE) Application Form