CISF Recruitment 2015 For 1101 ASI Vacancy Notice cisf.gov.in
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) have released a job notification for CISF Recruitment of Sub Inspector 2015 for fill up total number of 1101 Position in official department. Applicants can used to apply through online mode for these 1101 ASI posts which are declared recently by the head office by filling relevant form before the specified date from authorities.
Job hunters can also used to get more details about CISF Assis. Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 Notification via the help this web portal. To know the over all procedure and how to apply in easily way, you can check the eligibility requirements for mentioned recruitment process.
SSC Recruitment 2015
Applicants who can able to grab this platinum opportunity in their benefit, they can might be interested in checking out the provided details information like total vacant posts , examination due dates, end date fill the form and submit it, education needed etc, and these can mentioned below in details.
CISF ASI Vacancy Notification 2015
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)|
|Total Number Of Vacant Post||1101 Posts|
|Qualification Needed||Any Bachelor Degree|
|Age limitation||20 – 25 Years|
|Job Area||All Over the India|
|Last date to fill form||Described Below|
Brief Details About CISF Recruitment 2015
Applicants who have took their any bachelor degree or have same equivalent degree from well recognized university/Institution can apply for the Recruitment process.
- Age of the aspirants who wish to apply for the recruitment can be 20 to 25 Years according related position.
- And relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ST and OBC category aspirants as described by Govt. rules.
- Applicants have to pay total of Rs. 100/- as their individual application fee.
- And application no fee is needed for candidates belong to SC/ST/women /ex-serviceman category.
Applicants can used to pay their application fee via online or offline mode too.
Offline Payment Mode:
In offline mode candidates have to pay mentioned fee via “central recruitment fee stamps (CRFS)”, and it is acquirable at the counter of all post offices or cash payement via SBI bank challan.
Online Payment Mode:
Applicants can used to submit their fee via online method too through using net banking /credit cards/ debit cards as per choice.
Aspirants can be got selected on the basis of:
- Written Examination Test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Medical Test
- Last Personal interview
Aspirants who clear all above mentioned selection process can able to got total pay as: Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-per month as per notification.
How To Apply:
Aspirants can apply via online and offline mode with which they are comfortable, below we have described both methods so check these too.
- Visir official website at: “www.ssconline.nic.in”
- In the home page, you have to search examination corner and select here “part 1 registration” to get register your self.
- After inputting all the information in registration 1 form you can pay application fee as described above.
- After then move towards “part 2 registration” procedure.
- Read first of all instruction and notice with full focus and then start filling online form.
- Also upload all necessary documents like recent passport size photograph with Sig.
- And press “Submit” button have hard copy of the dully filled application form for any reference.
- Candidates need to send application in described format as available on official web site.
- Application form can be filled properly as described in the notification such clarification of your age, cast and qualification details, pass port photo graph along with application fee too.
- And submit your form to the local or sub regional offices or post offices as described in official notification.
|Last Date to apply For Part-1 Registration Through online Mode||26th April 2015|
|Last Date to apply For Part-2 Registration Via Online Method||28th April 2015|
|Last date to apply for Far fling Areas||5th May 2015|
|Examination Date for the relevant post||21st June 2015|
Also visit the official website Of Department for more details and notification
Visit official link To Apply online