TNPSC CCSE 2 (Group 2) Notification 2015 – Apply Online for 1241 Revenue Asst, Sr Inspector Posts
TNPSC CCSE 2 (Group 2) Notification 2015 – Apply Online for 1241 Revenue Asst, Sr Inspector and Other Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a job advertisement notice for direct recruitment of 1241 Tax Officer, Deputy Commercial, Sub Registrar Grade II, Probation Officer and similar more Vacancies with in Combined Civil Services Examination II (For Group-II Services).
So as a result desired and eligible applicants can apply through online mode on or before last date and that is 29th May 2015 by 11:59 pm server time. More information on this recruitment such as: candidates age, qualification needed , selection procedure, and how to apply are described below.
Vacancy details of TNPSC CCSE-II (Group-2):
Total No of Vacancies: 1241 posts
Vacant Posts name with vacant position:
1. For Deputy Commercial Tax Officer: 08 Posts
2. For Sub Registrar, Grade-II: 23 Posts
3. For Probation Officer: 02 Posts
4. For Assistant Inspector of Labour: 11 Posts
5. For Junior Employment Officer (Non Differently Abled): 17 Posts
6. For Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled): 01 Post
7. For Special Assistant: 02 Posts
8. For Special Branch Assistant: 06 Posts
9. For Assistant Section Officer: 03 Posts
10. For Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer: 04 Posts
11. For Assistant Inspector: 78 Posts
12. For Audit Inspector: 28 Posts
13. For Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 04 Posts
14. For Senior Inspector: 333 Posts
15. For Supervisor / Junior Superintendent: 72 Posts
16. For Handloom Inspector: 29 Posts
17. For Revenue Assistant: 618 Posts
18. For Executive Officer Grade-II: 02 Posts
Applicants minimum age limit should be greater than 18 years and maximum age limit should be 30 years, means not more that, and for Sr.No- 4, 5 and 7 applicants age must be 18, 40 years, and for Sr.No- 6, 30 years for S.No- 1 and minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years for S.No- 2, minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years for S.No- 3 applying candidates, as on 01/07/2015 and there is no age limit for SC/ ST/ BC/ and Other backward category applicants.
Applicants must have possess Degree in BA/B.Sc or B.Com from any well recognized Institution/University which has been approved by UGC or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamaraj University for Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, or must have Bachelor’s degree from recognized Institution/University which is affiliated by UGC for Sub Registrar Grade II post. For more details you can refer to official notification.
Applicants got selection on their preliminary examination or main written examination and after then interview round organized by department.
Applicants need to pay amount of Rs. 125/-( as exam fee of Rs.75/- + expenditure Cost of Application form Rs.50/-) for Preliminary Exam Rs. 100/- for Main written Exam apply through online / offline mode. Those applicants who have registered through in the One –Pay the registration fee of Rs.50/- and receive the registration ID, and then no need to pay the application fee because it is sufficient to pay the exam fee.
By Online Mode:
Applicants needs to pay the examination fee via Internet Net Banking, Debit card or Credit Card payment and an additional page with application form can appear where applicants needs to fill required information to make form payment.
By Offline Payment:
Applicants needs to pay the fee Post Office or either at any near by Indian Bank Branch via System generated Challan Form within two days (working days) after the date of your form registration or submission of application form.
How to Apply:
Desired applicants can apply through online by visiting the official website at: www.tnpsc.gov.in before 29/05/2015 by 11:59 pm.
Some instructions to Consider Before Applying Online:
1. Before applying through online medium applying candidates must need to scan their orginal photograph and signature and need to have working email ID, password.
2. Then visit the official web portal: “www.tnpsc.gov.in”
3. Then hit Apply Online button.
4. Enter all of your information and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
5. Then after filling the form, make payment via online/ offline mode as described above.
7. After entering your information, finally click the “Submit” button.
8. Once the Application form submitted, a registration no and password generated for your self.
9. Applicants needs to pen down their Application No and Password any reference
10. Then you also took print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates To Consider:
Starting Date of Job Notification: 30/04/2015.
Last Date to Submit the Online Application form: 29/05/2015 by 11:59 pm.
Last Date of fee payment via bank or post office: 01/06/2015.
Date and Time of Preliminary Exam: 26/07/2015 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.