TNTET 2015 Online Application Form trb.tn.nic.in Exam Date
TNTET 2015 Online Application Form
Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility test (TNTET 2015) has been announced by the Recruitment Board as notification for TNTET 2015 Online Application Form to select eligible and desired candidates. Applier who wish to join or want to have good job in govt school of Tamil Nadu please check all details like eligibility condition before going to apply through online mode before the end date.
If you are looking make your carrier in teaching line then must have to qualify or clear for TET written examination which can be organised in the month of August which has to decided. But, you have to fill the application form and apply for the exam that as per official.
Desired applicant who are eagerly looking for TNTET exam 2015 dates go to have check eligibility condition and whole other criteria information like, TET examination dates, procedure to apply and fill the form, education qualification required etc and similar more have a look by visiting below of this page for complete details.
TNTET Application Form Filling Notification Details
Name of Organisation: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Examination Name: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test
Academic qualification: B.Ed. degree holder
Age limit: As per official organization rules and norm.
Last date to apply Online Registration: July 2015
Complete details of TNTET 2015 Online Application Form
Academic Qualification Requirement:
- Applicant who wish to attend this examination must have valid B.Ed degree which is compulsion to make eligibility for this examination.
- For TET class 1 to 5th grade: Applicants should have completed their B.Ed, Nursery Teacher Training Degree, BTC, or must have 2 years BTC in Urdu.
- For TET class 6 to 8th grade: Candidates must complete Graduation with minimum 45 % marks with 2 year Diploma in Education or else must be passed out B.Ed with 50 % marks or having 4 year special Education Diploma with 50% score.
All Applicants Selection is based on the TNTET written Exam or cut off marks and the Merit list that is prepared by the official department members.
As applicant age should not be lesser than 18 years where the maximum age is calculated as per government rules and described norms already.
How to apply For TNTET 2015 Online Application form
- Candidates who are eligible can apply online by visiting official web site link “www.trb.tn.nic.in”
- And they have to fill all necessary information which is required and don’t skip to make attachment all imp. documents along with the form in provided time limit.
|Necessary announcement||Dates of this year 2015|
|Starting date of application form||June|
|Last date of filling application form||July|
|Date of written examination paper I||2nd week of August|
|Date of written examination paper II||In August|
|Result declared on||October|
For more details about Tamil Nadu TET visit the official link