UPSC CAPF (AC) Examination 2015 – Apply Online for 304 Asst Commandant Posts Vacancies
UPSC CPF (Asst. Commdandant) Examin 2015 – Apply Online for 304 Asst. Commandant Vacant Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a job notification regarding the recruitment process of total 304 Assistant Commandant (AC) posts which have been in the department, So to fill up these vacancies commission is going to organize Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Exam 2015. So interested and who are eligible can apply through filling online from between 25th April 2015 to 15th May 2015 till 11:59 pm. More details on the recruitment like particular age, educational required, selection procedure, how to apply and examination fee all are listed below.
UPSC CAPF (AC) Notification Vacancy Information:
Total Vacancies: 304 Posts
Name of the Exam: Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2015
Name of the Post As per Department Wise:
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 28 Posts
2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 94 Posts
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 37 Posts
4. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 107 Posts
5. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 38 Posts
Upper And Lower Age Limit: Aspirants particular age must be above than 20 years and can be below than 25 years as on 1st August 2015 means applicants have been not born earlier on 02-08-1990 and nor the later than 01-08-1995. Also relaxation in age limit is applicable to reserve category aspirants as per notice.
Qualification Required: Aspirants must have valid Bachelor’s degree from recognized Institution/University which can be approved by any Central or State authorities in country or other similar educational institutes which can have existence by legal authority.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can got selected on their performance in Written Exam, Physical and Medical Tests, Physical Efficiency Test along with Personal Interview round.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card, pay the fee by taking print out of system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration on or before 14-05-2015. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
Apply For CAPF Recruitment: Interested applicants can apply online by visiting the UPSC official website through www.upsconline.nic.in in specific time period 25th April to 15th May 2015 till 23:59 Hour.
How To Apply Online:
1. Applicants can have to scan the owned photograph and signature for online submission process and must have working E-mail id with password.
2. Go to the particular website by www.upsconline.nic.in and select their Online Application form for Various Exams of UPSC option.
3. Select the related post and select option as ‘Click here’ below Part I Registration.
4. Mention your all details here which are asked in Part I Application form and pay application form fee through via challan form or internet banking or debit/credit card which are applicable.
5. Once the payment procedure completed via online or offline, applicants can have to visit website again.
6. And Click on Part II Registration.
7. Enter all the particular details in Part II of Application form and Upload your photograph and signature in required format and size too.
8. Have print out of form that is filled.
Date of Advt. Notification: 25-04-2015.
Starting Date of Online Form Submission: 25th April 2015.
Last Date of Online Form Submission: 15th May 2015 till 23:59 pm.
Last Date for paying fee: 14-05-2015.
Date of Written Exams: 12-07-2015.
Official Link To Visit: