UPSC Civil Services Examination 2015 – Apply Online for 1129 Vacant Posts
UPSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for UPSC 1129 Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a job notification for the recruiting 1129 posts in different groups known as Group A and Group B Services via Civil Services Exam 2015. So most eligible and interested applicants can apply by filling online application in between 23/05/2015 to 19/06/2015 by 11:59 pm. More information on this recruitment process such as age requirement, qualification required, selection procedure, examination fee and how to apply are provided below in detail.
UPSC Preliminary Examination
Candidates who wish to have Govt job to secure their future can grab this opportunity by filling these UPSC 2015 vacancy and work hard and you can easily got a chance to work under Well paid govt sector and used to give direction to your carrier in your accordance.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Vacancy Info:
Total Vacancies In Department: 1129 posts
Examination Name: Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2015
Empty Post Name:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant 10. Manager,Administration).
11. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
16. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
17. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
19. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
20. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
21. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s).
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
23. Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
25. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
26. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Applicants age must be higher than 21 years and must be lower than 32 years of age as on 01/08/2015 means he or she should not have born earlier than 02/08/1983 and nor later on 01/08/1994. There is upper age relaxation for SC/ ST category aspirants up to five year, and it can be up to three years for OBC applicants and ten years relaxation for Physically Handicapped aspirants. Age relaxation is provided as per specified norm.
Aspirants must have cleared any bachelor degree from affiliated University/Institution which is recognized by an Act of the Central or State in India or other educational institutions which came under Act of Parliament or announced as University Under Section 3, which came through University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or must have done an equivalent degree.
The Civil Services Examination can consist of two consecutive process or say stages. Civil Services Preliminary Exam consist of Objective type question paper pattern for the selection of applicants through the Main Examination called as Civil Services Exam and consist of Written test and Interview round.
Interested aspirants have to Pay fee of Rs.100/- through the help of one selected payment mode and that may be online or offline process. There is no examination fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH aspirants.
Through Online Mode:
Applicants may pay through described online mode though the help of internet banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or through the help of Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card till 19/06/2015 by 23:59 pm.
Through Offline Mode:
Applicants can also used to pay application fee via ‘Pay by Cash’ mode, and for that you must have print out of system generated Pay slip generated during part II registration and finally deposit the fee at nearest branch of SBI bank in any working day till 18/06/2015 by 23:59 pm.
How to Apply:
Suitable eligible applicants can apply via online by visiting the UPSC web portal at: www.upsconline.nic.in between specified date i.e. 23/05/2015 to 19/06/2015 up to 11:59 pm.
Imp Steps To Consider Before Applying Online:
1. Before applying online aspirants must have to scanned copies of latest photograph and signature.
2. Then visit the official Web portal through: www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Select the “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMS OF UPSC”.
4. And select the “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read all the Instructions carefully and fill the application form with all the required information and finally submit your filled application form.
6. Once you registered successfully , a unique registration number can be generated, pen down and remember the ID and password for further communication.
7. Now update the personal profile, like contact no, age relaxation if required as per rule.
8. Then updated the education details, and related experience if any.
9. Now mention your Professional details at Registration, Language, or any Miscellaneous Module.
10. Then aspirants have to select the Recruitment Test venue.
11. And then applicants have to upload require documents in asked Module
12. As uploading photograph and signature process over then finally preview the ORA form and check the information thoroughly.
13. Now then hit the submit button.
14. Aspirants may Pay their fee by Online through the help of Internet banking in SBI branch or similar related banks or pay via Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card provided by any particular Bank.
15. Then enter the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid via cash.
20. Then Click “Continue”, and check the info of fee and submit your application.
21. Take the print out of application form.
Useful Dates To Remember:
Starting Date of Online Application: 23-05-2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date of Fee payment via ‘Pay by Cash’: 18-06-2015 till 23:59 pm.
Last Date of Fee payment via Online mode: 19-06-2015 up to 23:59 pm.
Date of Civils Preliminary Exam 2015: 23-08-2015