UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply For 3467 Junior Assistant
UP subordinate service selection commission Recruitment 2015
Uttar pradesh subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) lucknow, has declared and released a advertisement for filling vacancies through UPSSSC Recruitment process 2015 For total 3467 Junior Assistant Posts. And in today’s time a great number of job hunters are looking for making their carrier in Government sector for secure job, so interested candidate have golden chance to apply for this post, so do hurry and and fill the UPSSSC application form through online mode before due date and last date to apply for this recruitment is 23rd of march 2015.
If you are wishing or want to join UPSSSC junior assistant recruitment 2015 for total 3467 vacant posts then do visit and check all details in brief like age limit, selection process, salary provided, application fee with all other important dates.
UP SSSC 3467 Junior Assistant Vacancies 2015
Recruiting Organization Nmae: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Postilion Name: Junior Assistant post
Total No. Of Vacancies: 3467 Posts
Qualification Needed: 12th Passed and CCC certificate from DOECC
Age Limitation: 18 to 40 years
Job Functional Area: Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Last date to apply or fill application form: 23-03-2015
Category wise UPSSSC Vacancies 2015 Information:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
More Brief information Related to UPSSSC Recruitment 2015
- Applicants must have done 12th or secondary pass out and also have CCC certification from DOECC or its equivalent in particular relevant discipline as per the specific post applied for from any recognized University/Institute.
- Applicant also have good typing Speed with 25 wpm and 30 wpm in Hindi and English language.
- Applier candidate age should be under 40 years and needed to be greater than 18 years as the provided age criteria through official notification from recruiting board.
- Relaxation in upper age can be applicable to those candidates who belongs to reserved category according to the official authorities.
Candidates can be selected purely on he basis of their total score in the final written examination and after that interview round together for those who clear written test successfully , they will directly got joining in the department.
Selected applicants can got pay scale of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- per month with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
How to Apply For UP subordinate service selection commission Recruitment:
- Applicants have to go through official website that is “upsssc.gov.in”.
- At home page candidates have to search and select the proper link for the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill the online application form with all required necessary details.
- No other mode of application submission for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 is applicable to apply.
- Take the hard copy of final application form submission for having details which can be required or needed in future.
Date To Remember:
- Beginning Date Of Online Registration Form Submission: 20-02-2015
- Last Date Of Online Registration Form Submission: 23-03-2015
- Last Date For Submitting Application Fee: 18-03-2015