UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online For 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has declared job notification for the recruitment of 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari on regular basis in the Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
SO desirable applicants can apply via online mode between 22-06-2015 to 09-07-2015. More information such as age limit, educational criteria, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are provided below in details.
UPSSSC Job Vacancy Information:
Total Vacancies: 3587 posts
Post Name: Gram Panchayat Adhikari
Exam Name: Gram Panchayat Adhikari (General Selection) Exam 2015
I. Department Name:
1. Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
II. Category wise job posts: 3587
1. Unreserved: 2041 posts
2. SC: 614 posts
3. ST: 56 posts
4. OBC: 876 posts
Complete Info About UPSSSC Recruitment:
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||Gram Panchayat Adhikari|
|Educational Requirement||10+2/ Intermediate|
|Age Needed||18 to 40 years|
|Last date to fill application form||13th July 2015|
Applicants age must be above than 18 years and it can not be crossed 40 years of age as on 01-07-2015 (means aspirants must be born between 02-07-1975 to 01-07-1997). Also Relaxations in age is also provided as per the govt. rules.
Applicants should have possess Intermediate along with ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
Candidates who cleared the examination successfully can able to get 5200-20200 and Grade pay of Rs 2000.
Aspirants are selected on the basis of Screening test and Interview round.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for UR (General) and OBC participants, and it is Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC and ST applicants via E-Challan and deposit the fee in near by branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:
Most interested participants can used to apply via online process by logging to website upsssc.gov.in between 22-06-2015 to 09-07-2015.
Instructions To Consider Before Applying Online:
1. Applicants can have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Then visit the web portal http:upsssc.gov.in/.
3. Select the all Notifications/ Advertisements tab.
4. Read all the instructions provided before proceeding toward applying online.
5. Hit on “Apply” on the ‘Gram Panchayat Adhikari’ option
6. Select the “Candidate Registration” and enter the details which are required in mandatory fields.
7. Then submit application form after completing it.
8. After submission a registration Slip with unique registration number can be generated, take print out of it and save it.
9. Select the “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and proceed toward the fee payment.
10. Hit the “Submit Application Form” and Part-II application form can be appeared.
11. Mention all the required information and upload your scanned photograph, signature in required format and size.
12. Select the submit button and a Declaration form can be appeared.
13. Fill all the details in the “Declaration” form.
14. Preview the application form and hit the “Submit” button.
15. Finally take print out of filled application form.
Important Dates To Remember:
Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission: 22-06-2015
Starting Date of Online Fee Receipt: 24-06-2015.
Last Date to Register for UPSSSC Exam: 09-07-2015.
Last Date for Online Fee Receipt: 11-07-2015.
End Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 13-07-2015.