UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for UPSSSC Jobs: 2831 Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment (चकबंदी लेखपाल):
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 2831 Consolidation Accountant Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has declared advertisement notification for recruiting total of 2831 Consolidation Accountant vacant posts on Permanent basis in official Govt. departments of Consolidation Commissioner Uttar Pradesh (U.P), Lucknow.
So applicants who are interested and are eligible for this recruitment process can apply through filling their online from 16th April 2015 to 18th May 2015. More similar details bout UP accountant such as: age criteria, educational required, selection based on, application fee and how to apply for getting hired are described below.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Vacancies Information:
Total Vacancies: 2831 Posts
Post Name: Consolidation Accountant
Examination Fee: Consolidation Accountant (General Selection) Exam 2015
I. Department Name:
1. Consolidation Commissioner Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
II. Category Wise Job Vacancies For UPSSSC Accountant: 2831
1. For (Unreserved) General Category Candidates: 1949 posts
2. For (SC) Category Candidates: 50 posts
3. For (ST) Category Candidates: 63 posts
4. For (OBC) Category Candidates: 769 posts
Age Limitation: Applicants age must not be below than 18 years and have not been crossed the 40 years of age on 1st July 2015 (i.e. aspirants can be born in between 02/07/1975 to 01/07/1997). And age relaxations is provided to reserve category candidates as mentioned above as per the Govt norm.
Qualification Needed: Applicants can have passed their Intermediate or equivalent secondary Education from Council of UP board with good academic score.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants can got selected on performance based on Examination with their Interview process.
Application Fee: Aspirants have to submit examination fee of Rs. 160/- for UR (General) category candidate and for OBC applicants, Rs. 70/- and for SC and ST category applicants via E-Challan form to submit their application fee in near by branches of State Bank of India (SBI). There is no need to pay examination fee for PH category applicants. Please read the notification for more information provided link below.
How to Apply for Accountant Posts: Desirable applicants can apply through online by offiial web portal at: upsssc.gov.in between 16-04-2015 to 18-05-2015.
Read instructions Before Going To Apply Online:
1. Applicants have their scanned copy of photograph and signature.
2. Then visit website through: “http://upsssc.gov.in”
3. Select All given Advertisements/Notifications.
4. Read the provided details before proceeding to applying online.
5. Click on ‘Chakbandi Lekhapal Examination 2015′
6. Then select the “Candidate Registration” and enter all details in required field properly.
7. Then submit your application form timely which is described.
8. A Registration Slip with registration number can appear, take print out of it.
9. Then click on “Generate E-Challan” and pay your exam fee which is required.
10. Finally click the “Submit Application Form” after then Part-II application form can generated in front of you.
11. Mention your details and finally upload your scan copies of latest photograph with signature.
12. Click on Submit button and a declaration form can pop up and opened.
13. Complete the particulars by reading it in “Declaration” form.
14. Once completing the details in form, review your application form and submit it.
15. Took print out of application form for future.
Some Useful Dates:
Starting Date for Online Application: 16/04/2015
Starting Date for online Receipt fee: 17/04/2015.
Last Date to Register the Examination: 18/05/2015.
Last Date for online Receipt of Fee: 20/05/2015.
Last Date of Submission for remained Online Application: 22/05/2015.
Official Links To Visit:
After successfully filling online application form for chakbani Lekhpal post you can visit here to download your Lekhpal call letter for examination purpose.