WB Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply For 1149 Junior Constable Posts
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2016 || WB Junior Constable Vacancies 2016 || WB Police Constable Recruitment 2016 || WB Police Constable Job Posts
WB Police Junior Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Online Application
West Bengal Police recruitment Board has declared via a recent notification to fill up the Junior Constable Vacancies in their department via following this hiring process. Applicants those who are waiting from long time for similar police jobs in West Bengal state can use this opportunity for themselves. The department has provided notification for 1149 vacant posts as Constable Positions. So Interest one can use to apply for West Bengal police job notification 2016 via following one of suitable method i.e. online or offline mode before the end date of form submission. Below we have mentioned all the respective information like selection criteria, age boundary, job allocation, qualification and pay scale etc.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 against 1149 Junior Constable Vacant Posts apply through www.policewb.gov.in
The West Bengal Police Recruitment official has opened this invitation via Online/Offline form up to class 8th passed applicant of desired age limit for filling 1149 empty positions of Junior Constable in West Bengal. Applicants who are searching for jobs in West Bengal government can apply for same by following application process. The selection of applicants for West Bengal Junior Constable posts 2016 is purely depend upon their performance in the written examination then after and personal interview test. The shortlisted one gets the best pay scale as per the official rules. The submission of Application form is starting from 7th March 2016 up to 8th April 2016 for Birbhum District candidates and from 10th March 2016 to 11th April 2016 for Paschim Medinipore (Including Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purulia Districts candidates.
Brief of WB Police Constable Jobs Recruitment 2016
Hiring Board Name: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Government of West Bengal
Official Web Portal: www.policewb.gov.in
Recruitment Name: WB Police Junior Constable Recruitment 2016
Number of vacant posts: 1149 posts
Empty Posts Name: Junior Constable posts
Job Category: Government Jobs 2016
Job Area: West Bengal
Vacancy Info.: Junior Constable (659+490): 1149 Posts
Selected job hunters can get remuneration as their basic pay of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1,900/- with DA, Medical Facilities, HRA, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, Travel Concession, Leave Encasement, Children Education Fee Allowance , House Rental etc.
Physical Standard of WB Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
Height and Chest for WBP 490 Junior Constable Posts:
For Male candidates: Height – 167 cms, Chest – Min. 76 cms & Expanded 81 cms
For Female candidates: Height – 160 cms
Selection is made on the basis of total Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test & Interview round.
Physical Efficiency Test For WBP Junior Constable:
For Male applicants: Candidates have to complete 800 mtr. run in 3 minutes.
For Female applicants: Candidates have to complete 400 mtr. run in 2 minutes.
District wise Vacancy details:
- For Birbhum District: 490 posts
- For Paschim Medinipore (including Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purulia Districts: 659 posts
The applicant must have cleared Class VIII (8th Standard) from a recognized educational school/institute or board..
The age group of the applicant must be as on 1st January 2016 must be.
- Minimum age limit must be 18 years
- Maximum age limit must be 27 years.
- Age limitation is valid as per the Government rule for all the ex-serviceman applicants
- The upper age limit for OBC candidates is three years
- For SC/ST applicants it is five years.
Personal Interview Round
Physical Measurement Test
Physical Endurance Test
Complete Document Verification
Applicants have to refer the official advertisement for application fee provided below in the post for different positions.
For Birbhum District
Starting Date to Apply via Online/Offline: 7th March 2016
End Date to Apply via Online: 8th April 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Offline Application Form: 8th April 2016 (till 05:00PM)
For Paschim Medinipore (including Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purulia Districts
Beginning Date to Apply through Online/Offline: 10th March 2016
Last Date to Apply through Online: 11th April 2016
End Date for Receipt of Offline Application Form: 11th April 2016 (till 05:00PM)
How to Apply for WB Police Junior Constable 2016 Vacant Posts?
- Visit the official web portal via http://www.policewb.gov.in.
- Search here for the latest job notification of WB police 2016.
- Refer the guidelines book provided there.
- Fill the related details such as personal and educational info. about the specific applicant.
- Upload your scanned documents like photo graph, digital signature and educational documents.
- Submit the application form in the last after confirmation.
- Also save it for further purpose.
- Applicants are required to download the application form to fill manually.
- Fill the all information in the hard copy of application form related to you.
- Attach all the necessary documents and certificates with your filled form.
- And send the form with your documents to the WBPRB specified address via normal post.
For Offline Mode applicants send their application form on below provided address:
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Araksha Bhavan (5th Floor)
Sector II, Block – DJ
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Important Links To Visit :
WB Police Junior Constable Online Application For Birbhum District