CAT Online Application Form 2015 -16 Registrations, Examination Date, Admit card Download starting date, Result date
CAT Application Form 2015 can be available shortly through the help of official portal. As per schedule each year the national level examination can be conducted in the upcoming month of November. So, everyone is eager to know and particularly applicants are alerted that they can provide with the latest news regarding CAT 2015 Online Registrations date.
CAT Application Form 2015
Indian Institute of management, IIM Ahmedabad going to organize the Common Aptitude Test for this year 2015. And this can be conducted once in a year by the official. Through the help of this test candidates going to take admission in Top B – School through India including IIMs and for that they need to clear CAT 2016 exam. It is mandatory to choose the Graduates who are looking for admission into 13 well reputed Management Institutes throughout the country.
Current Notifications: Online registrations are expected for CAT online Registrations 2015 -16, in month of August as commencement of registration start in few days. Online Registration can begin from very 1st week of August and close in last week of September. Candidates are required to visit below to get more details regarding this.
CAT Application Form 2015 -16 Notification
|Exam Conducted By||Indian Institute of Management IIM|
|Examination Name||Common Aptitude Test (CAT)|
|Qualification Needed||Graduation in any Subject|
|Age Limit||As per notification|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Final week of September Month,2015|
Information About CAT Application Form 2015 -16
- For general Category applicants, minimum of 50% aggregate in bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution.
- For SC/ST/PWD/DA category applicants 45% marks in their graduation.
Note: Final year students of graduation are also eligible to apply for this entrance test.
- For General candidates: Rs 1600/-
- For SC/ST/DA (PWD) Applicants :Rs 800/-
Note: Candidates are advised to make payments via online system viz. Debit Card, net banking etc.
- Firstly Applicants can be screened through Aptitude Test.
- Then, Further assessment can be proceeded when candidates get shortlisted.
- GD and Personal Interviews can be conducted as final assessment round.
How to Apply for CAT Application Form 2015 -16
- Log on to official web site of IIM i.e., “iimcat.ac.in”.
- Visit the area in home page where the notification can available.
- Select the suitable IIM Branch for which you wish to apply.
- Mention all your correct information in required fields such as Your particular name, father’s Name, D.O.B, residential address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of documents as per requirement.
- Pay online fee after registration process.
- Finally save the details to take a print out of filled application form.
- Keep a copy of form along with you.
Important Dates for CAT:
Announcement for CAT 2015 Exam : 26th July
Commencement of CAT Online Application form: 6th August 2015
Last date to Apply: 20th Sep. 2015
CAT Admit Card downloading Start from: 15th Oct. 2015
CAT Examination Date: 29th Nov 2015 (Sunday)
Result can be declared on 2nd of January, 2016
For updates details visit official portal link.