HRTC TMPA Recruitment Notification
HRTC Recruitment 2016 || HRTC Assistant Posts || HRTC Job Posts || HRTC Vacancies || HRTC Application Form || HRTC Recruitment Notification
HRTC Recruitment 2016 – 500 Transport Multipurpose Assistant Vacancy
Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation, Shimla – (171003) has send invitation to fill online application for the empty post of 500 Transport Multipurpose Assistant on Contractual basis. So eligible contender can apply through online mode till 30th May 2016.
Candidates who found them self and seeking for job in HRTC department or in any government organization can go through this recruitment process. Before the last date of application submission by visiting the official portal at hrtc.gov.in. And before applying for these vacancies go through the eligibility details to avoid rejection at any stage of selection process.
HRTC Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancies Info :
About: Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) is the state road bus service of Himachal Pradesh. HRTC under Ministry of Transportation, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Age Limit||Grade Pay|
|Transport Multipurpose Assistants (TMPA)||500||18 to 45 Years as on 01/01/2016. Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC and ST||₹ 4000/- + 1/2 % performance based incentive|
Qualification And Eligibility Required For HRTC Recruitment:
- Applicant must be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh state.
- Candidates have not been done any offence or criminal record or on moral turpitude, by any Court of law.
- Applicant must be Matriculate.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all applicants in terms of required qualification, or related experience etc. shall be reckoned as on the closing date i.e. 30th May, 2016.
- The decision of the HRTC about eligibility etc. of a applicant for admission to Written test/Viva-voce/Personality Test or Selection process must be final and no other inquiries will be considered.
- Onus of proving that a applicant has possessed requisite degree/essential qualification by the stipulated date is on the applicant and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/degree or the date of issue of Certificate/degree shall be taken as date of acquiring required qualification. No extra opportunity shall be given to the applicants candidates to submit necessary certificates during interview time.
- In respect of equivalent clause in required Qualifications, if a applicant is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the need of job advertisement then the applicant is needed to submit order/letter in this regard indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is rejected.
The Applicant age must be between 18 to 45 as on 01-01-2016.
HRTC Recruitment Clarification
(I) Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of
HP/ST of H.P.. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-servicemen of HP age
relaxation is as per Government instructions issued from time to time.
(II) Age of a applicant be reckoned as on 01.01.2016
Applicant have to prepare Rs 100 DD in favor of HRTC.
Written test and personal interview round is conducted. The examination is to be conducted on12-06-2016 (Sunday). The list of the qualified applicants which clear written test and called for Interview on the basis of merit prepared will be updated on HRTC web portal which can be accessed after 25th June 2016.
How to Apply:
Eligible and desired Himachal Pradesh candidates are needed to fill Online Job Application Forms (ORA) via visiting HRTC official Website at http://hrtc.gov.in/ on or before 30th May 2016.
After filling Online application form, applicant have to take print out of filled online application and submit the same along with required self attested copies of qualification certificate with Bonafide Himachali certificate as well. And your digital scanned photo graph and signature size should not be greater than 200 kb. For SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL/ candidates have to submit Conductor’s license in support of the eligibility in the nearest Regional Manager’s Office of HRTC duly accompanied with Demand Draft (DD) of ₹ 100/- payable at Shimla 171003 in the favor of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation. Shimla on or before 30/05/2016 till 5:00 PM positively.
Imp Date To Consider:
- Last date to submit application form: 30.05.2016
- Admit card issuing date: after 03.06.2016
- Examination date: 12.06.2016
- Result date: 25.06.2016