UP Ration Card Application Form 2015 Online Registration fcs.up.nic.in
UP Ration Card Online Form 2015
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh (UP) State Government have recently released a notification regarding to UP Ration Card Online Form 2015. So, all the candidates are invited or requested to check Application Status of Ration Cards for all APL and BPL card holders through the help of this described webpage.
Ration Cards is important document for all those candidates who belongs to BPL and APL category and also used to help the people who live below the poverty Line. The BPL And APL card holder can used to avail the many services of Subsidies which are formulated by the government of India like cheap cost material like wheat, rice, Sugar, kerosene etc through the help of Ration Card and say the person who the person who have this ration card can avail these facility easily.
Candidates can get benefit and have advantages of this government provided facility specially for those who are particularly and originally domiciled of Uttar Pradesh state. And the person those who are not originally domiciled of Uttar Pradesh are not allowed to avail this service.
So, all person those who belongs to Uttar Pradesh are advised that they can apply for new Ration Card through the help of online mode. Applicants can also visit official website of Food & Civil supplier and can also used to apply for new allowance certificate from there. So for more information regarding your Ration Card candidates can also visit below described details.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh (U.P)Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Details Regarding||UP Ration Card Online Form 2015|
|Ration card status||Online|
Complete information of Online UP Ration Card Application Status 2015
All those Family members who wish to and also wanted to apply through online mode must have the Indian citizenship or living here more than 8 to 10 year at the present or current location.
- Passport size photo of main family member
- Voter id card
- Family head member Aadhaar Card No.
- Income proof
- Bank Account Copy
- Specific Ward Name
- Name of ration card distributor or store keeper
- LPG gas connection information if available
Educational Qualification Or Document Required:
According to the details and information from the official, the head of the female family member who able to read and write the local language of state and must have their Voter ID proof copy, with Bank Passbook and Aadhar Card them selves.
Minimum age is 18 years and maximum no age limit required to apply through online process, for all the candidates to apply through online process.
How to Apply For UP Ration Card Via Online Mode:
- Candidate who wish to apply online must have to visit the official website through: “fcs.up.nic.in”
- And from the home page choose the new registration option.
- Their enter all the detailed information related to your family and district, area, mobile number and also upload a passport size family photograph.
- Click on proceed option at the end after completing the online registration process.
- Now, you can download all the information details.
- And lastly you can took hard copy of it for future usage.
Important dates To Remember:
- Online Application Started on : 1st February 2015
- For more information visit the official website to apply for UP Ration Card through online mode
- Visit the official link and apply online for new Ration Card.
Linking With Aadhaar Card:
Today’s many of documents are linking with aadhaar,So Visit here also if you wish to link aadhaar card with ration card or you might be interested in linking your aadhaar card with voter id or epic card seeding. Aadhaar card is linking with voter id for stop the fraud cases occurring during the election time by Indian Government through the country. So go ahead and link your all documents with aadhaar card easily.