Uttar Pradesh Conductor Recruiment By U.P. State Road Transport Corporation, Lucknow
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1690 Conductor (Parichalak) Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has released recruitment notification for total of 1690 Conductor posts on Permanent basis in official Department of Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation, Lucknow.
So interested and desirable applicants can used to apply for these vacancies by filling online between 24th April 2015 to 25th May 2015. More details information about UP state parichalak posts as: desirable age limit, qualification needed, selection procedure, application form submission process and application fee are are provided below.
UPSSSC Parichalak Vacancy Informations:
Total Vacancies: 1690 Posts
Post name: Conductor (Parichalak)
Examination Name: Conductor (General Selection) Exam 2015
I. Department Nmae:
1. Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation, Lucknow (UPSSSC).
II. Category wise Vacancies Details: 1690
1. For Unreserved: 1204 posts
2. For (SC) Category Candidate : 72 posts
3. For (ST) Category Candidate: 20 posts
4. For (OBC) Category Candidate: 394 posts
Age Limitation: Applicants age must be above than 18 years have not crossed 40 years of age on 1st January 2015 (that mean applicants have been born between 02/01/1975 to 01/01/1997). Also candidates belong to other or reserve category got relaxations in age as per Govt rule.
Qualification Needed: Applicants have passed or cleared Intermediate/Secondary Education from Council of UP and other known education board with good score and must have heavy duty Motor Vehicle driving license along with, is mandatory for recruitment (And can be before than 3 years on 01-01-2015)
Selection Procedure: Aspirants can got selected, based on Written test and Interview process together.
Application Fee: Applicants must have to pay amount of total Rs. 160/- for UR (General) Category candidates and for OBC applicants, Rs. 70/- for SC and ST applicants via E-Challan to submit the examination fee in any related or near by State Bank of India, branch. There is no need to pay the exam fee for PH applicants. Read the official notification provided below for more information.
How to Apply For Conductor Post: Interested can apply online via online mode by visiting the website: http://www.upsssc.gov.in between 24th April 2015 to 25th May 2015.
Follow The instruction Before Applying Online For UP Recruitment:
1. Applicants have to scan photograph and signature copy.
2. Then after log on to official website through: “http://upsssc.gov.in”
3. Check All provided recruitment Advertisement/Notification carefully .
4. Read all the details before you proceed further to apply online.
5. Select the ‘apply for Parichalak (Conductor) post.
6. Click “Candidate Registration” and complete all the fields that are required with your complete personal details.
7. Submit application form on time before page got expired.
8. After form submission, a registration Slip along with registration no can be shown, took print out of it.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and then after pay your examination fee.
10. Then click on submit form and then after Part-II application form can be generated.
11. Enter your required information and also upload your scanned photograph, signature copy.
12. Click the Submit button after then Declaration form can open.
13. Enter the details in “Declaration” form.
14. After form filling with complete information, preview application form before Submitting it.
15. Finally take print out for any further help.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24th April 2015
Starting Date of Receipt for Online Fee: 27th April 2015.
Last Date to Register for Examination: 25th May 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 27th May 2015.
Last Date of Submission of remained Online Application: 29th May 2015.
Official Website To Visit: